Starting my Samus Aran Project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you making the varia suit?

metprimeveria.jpg

well im going to make this to have plenty of padding and im probablly going to end up with 3-4 different sized ones (someone wanted to buy one already o_O) and i want a wearable one too!
but it was initially started for my girl. :D
i think samus + mc at a convention would be pretty cool

starting to remind me of that movie witht eh stupid ending of MC being a girl and the have some lesbian scene XD is was all cool before that part pfft what a moron.

So just a little update im almost done with the lower legs already o_O
i used the pepakura MC legs as a base prop. then heavily modded it :D
just realized that pepakura can make just about ANY armor possible o_O
wee :)

It'll open up in pepakura but you'll probably want to edit it in 3ds max or metasequoia for the individual parts

Wow o_O dude sigma you rock
my lower legs look a little more like the previous pics i posted but still this will make things flow MUCH easier
thanks again :mrgreen:

Ares said:
Don't forget that Samus is a chick...so...yeah... :Steve:
We have women in MC suits, it really doesnt matter, it's just a costume, if it was women's clothing then we'd have some issues, but it's armor, and no one will see who is inside.

Btw, are you going to be using a green mirror visor, or a plain old tinted green visor that can be seen from both sides?

EDIT:

Sean, thats awsome and funny at the same time, I like her armor, but I think her helmet is a but tooo big rofls.

Last edited by a moderator:
frost...

Do you have pics of a better Samus Cosplay? This is the best one I've ever seen.... helm looks great to me..

...a but too big.... Hah!

dude, that cosplay, while the best I have seen so far, is not as accurate nor as good as something that is made from plastic, you know, with the molding and stuff. Also, your arm cannon looks good, but if you are planning to straight mold that or whatever, I would suggest a bit more refinment, as it's mostly uneven in little places, litte stuff, but stuff that will come out and will be hard to fix, it looks good, just that it needs polishing.

Ps. Samus' armor is still female looking, as evident in the fact that the stomach area and hips are overly curvy, while master chief's armor is bulky throughout, making it look manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back