Starx - Mark 3 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starx

Hey everyone. This thread is about my progress on the Iron Man Mark 3 model. The files are not mine, they belong to Samuel Ling. The files can also be found on Carnage's thread @

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23894&st=0

Also, for other iron man files, please be sure to check out Superman Extremes iron man thread. Feel free to leave any input. Ill try to answer questions where i can.

Some of the files that i have unfolded in pepakura. The entire high detail model is completely unfolded. All im waiting on now is my day off tomorrow so i can begin to print out some parts and get started!!

UNSCAnubis - sorry but i will not be releasing the files just yet.

Update - the helmet file i am planning on using once i am able to get the file. Also, i will be using Callmemilo's biceps (i like them better and i already have them put together. Will post pictures later.)

Working on the last touches on my files before i begin printing out tomorrow. First file i will be working on will probably be the forearms..havent' decided yet.

ShadowsofIntent - Sorry about that coming up on your post. I have no idea how that happened. This is the second time i am starting a thread (once over on section sixteen) so trust me, i have no idea how it got there. Hope it didnt bother you too long.

Captain Impactor - here is a picture of my last iron man project. I have unfolded before, but i want this one to be perfect. So until i am at a point where i feel comfortable it will be the first accurate iron man pep model out there (once i put it together a good bit) i might be releasing the files then or selling them. sorry.

Amasarc - Wow!! Let me go get my jaw off the floor!! Yours looks impecable. But to answer your question, yes. I have already thought about which arc reactor i will be making. Picture below.

Everyone - I will not be releasing the files as of yet. However, i can release some files that i have other than the ones to make the accurate model. These files can also be found over at sectionsixteen.forums.org if anyone wants them. (They make the model shown below)

PLEASE NOTE THE SUIT BELOW IS NOT FROM MY OWN FILES, its Ben Streepers and Callmemilos

The model with less folds. All files have been converted to the lesser folds stage, but i do still have the originals. Preview of it below. Enjoy

Thanks everyone for the thumbs up on the project!! While i realize it isn't tmp status, i am trying to make it as accurate as possible. And here are the pictures of the biceps i promised you guys! Let me know what you think. Enjoy

Amazing! Will be bookmarking this thread. Keep up the good work! Please release the helmet file, pretty please with sugar on top. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back