steel cqb figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
colmon_9 said:
which relative are you planning on dieing? lol

but yeah thats going to be awesome to change and customize
Its Asian new year, im part asian. Asian parents go around with little red envelopes, the tradition is though you have to give these red evelope to younger people then you, and it has to be more than 50 dollars in the bag. Im 14, i have so many friends and relitives and friends relitives who are asian. Guess what. 2 grand is what i got this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Its Asian new year, im part asian. Asian parents go around with little red envelopes, the tradition is though you have to give these red evelope to younger people then you, and it has to be more than 50 dollars in the bag. Im 14, i have so many friends and relitives and friends relitives who are asian. Guess what. 2 grand is what i got this year.
asians rule!

Leadingspartan said:

i wish i was asian lol

jet6619 said:
I'm stationed on Luke AFB. We are near the cardinal stadium. There's an amc theater next to it. Well after watching saw and leaving the theater one of my friends noticed a store with some awsome action figures, i look up to see the name of the store.............McFARLANE. I couldnt believe it was a store soley for his stuff, too bad it was closed, it was late. Cant wait till the new halo figures come out.

Heres the adress for anyone who lives in AZ http://spawn.com/store/westgate/
The planes fly over my house in Surprise

Spartan-419 said:
K, in the description for the vehicles, it says they're built out of die-cast metal and plastic. I would assume the action figures are the same.

Most if not all McFarlane figures are plastic...the Halo weapons MIGHT be all metal, or just have a magnet inside them, but their military figures and weapons are all plastic.

I hate these exclusives stuff i got run around to different stores just to get the figures or get them delivered but having to pay shipping and handling for each store I order from :cautious: , but I guess they are worth it :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Kraken said:
Most if not all McFarlane figures are plastic...the Halo weapons MIGHT be all metal, or just have a magnet inside them, but their military figures and weapons are all plastic.
i think theyre plastic

Leadingspartan said:

Im part asian..Send me 5 bucks :p lol..Im kidding..But I can do an Indian accent..Doesn't that count for something??

Why would you need 2000 dollars for these? They'll be what, like 15-20 bucks each? I've collected, most if not all of the spawn collectibles from McFarlane toys and they weren't expensive at all.

honest_insanity said:
UGH!
I so could have used this when i was molding my CQB Helmet (which will be unveiled soon)
grr.
heh. still cant wait to see yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back