1st Build Steward's ODST WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEWARD 0F A11

Hey all!
So I decided since I don't have the room or material to work on my Mandalorian, I figured that I would get a jump on my ODST plan. I've been designing my kit on paper/in my head for some time now. I picked up some foam files some odd years ago, and finally decided to format them. So to document the fun and progress, here is my WIP. I have the Foamsmith guide by Bill Doran that I picked up a couple years ago.
As I'm still in the design stage, I'm always open to critique. Here is the start of my kit via Armorsmith. (Such a great design tool.)
Updated Chest.jpeg
Updated Front.jpeg
Updated Left.jpeg
Updated Leg.jpeg

Armorsmith I'll have to keep that program in mind That look like Great software, Looks Great keep up the good work.
I've been playing with it for a little bit now. I used to scale with Pep, but I couldn't see the whole picture. Allowing me to see a almost exact replica to myself and scale, its been so helpful.
I just picked it up yesterday and have been geeking out pretty hard about it. Scaling was always frustrating for me, but armorsmith makes it SO EASY.
I love this program, and the fact that there are constant updates is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back