Stidwack's Mark Vi Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

StidwacK

Hey guys, if you don't know me i'm StidwacK :D . I just decided to do this project not even a month ago and have been working very hard to get this done before halloween this year. Below are pics of my progress thus far. Critiquing is welcomed :p

0820090025.jpg

0823090110.jpg

0901091706.jpg

0908092120.jpg

Since the pictures have been taken i've since fiberglassed and painted the left forearm piece and fiberglassed the helmet. I've also ordered and received my visor and gloves. Still waiting on my full body spandex lol

Pep work is looking really nice, your a lot further along on your Halloween costume than I am :p

Have you taken a look at the high def models? besides the extra time it takes it looks like you would have no problems with using them.

SwedishNinja said:
Pep work is looking really nice, your a lot further along on your Halloween costume than I am :p

Have you taken a look at the high def models? besides the extra time it takes it looks like you would have no problems with using them.

Yeah, the high def ones look very nice, but i've been juggling school (senior year in high school), work, and this so I don't really have the time for the high def models at the moment. But maybe in the future like next summer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would advise looking into them. They take more time in the pep stage, but they can end up saving you a lot of time later on with detailing.

Trooper0621 said:
I would advise looking into them. They take more time in the pep stage, but they can end up saving you a lot of time later on with detailing.

Yeah, i definitely will. i just dont have the time now

Last edited by a moderator:
Good call little brother. school > halo get your butt to college where you can play all the halo or build all the costumes you want :p I'm pretty sure i played as much halo as I had classes the last semester lol

Trooper does have a good point about the finishing though, less detail on the pep work will mean more time spent in the final stages, it will still look nice but you will enjoy the HD more. Well maybe next year you can have the HD suit ready. but this year I wish ya the best! I have to finish mine before Halloween too, its going to be a blast walking to work in down town denver in my costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back