Still Have No Faith In Halo Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is old, but still rather cool.

Check out the non-youtube version at halowars.com

I downloaded it from Halowar.com and it had no voices :p. The music and SFX was fine, but I couldn't hear them talking.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I downloaded it from Halowar.com and it had no voices :p. The music and SFX was fine, but I couldn't hear them talking.

Didn't you know? It's a Mime Game. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
this is old, but still rather cool.

Check out the non-youtube version at halowars.com

Since when? ( I R NOOB) :p

Enrisan said:
is that a young Captain Keyes? Sorta looks like him, 20 years younger.
im pretty sure it isnt. since this is the UNSC Spirit of Fire, its probably its captain, who we will soon meet. I could be wrong, though, since this is just speculation. The cutscene looks more graphic intense than Halo's, and less fantasy-ish

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Ditto, I'm learning piano currently for this exact reason :p.
unfortuantley i had to learn it for school it was a class we all had to take

Im totally stoked about this game.

What they could have changed though was the marines. They don't look like anything from the videos.

-Pony

Enrisan said:

No, this is Captain Cutter of the UNSC Spirit Of Fire. The AI is Serena, the Female "Scientist" is Dr. Anderson. The Marine's name is Sgt. Forge.
This is information you all should know by now!

Enrisan said:

Captain Keys was working at the Naval Academy teaching tactics around this time. He wasn't reassigned to a ship as its captain until a few months prior to the battle at Reach.

However the Spartan's were fully deployed by this time and had been so for 6 years. So who knows? We could see a Spartan or two in this one. The only problem is that the Spartan's didn't get their full Mjolnir ( that we see in the game)until 2552, a full 21 years after this takes place. Though it would be cool if you would get to see/hear a bit from Mack, the fragmented AI that helped to run Harvest.

They Actually did have they're full armour. Just an older version of what was used in Halo: CE. The one in Halo: CE is a Mk. V while the one in Halo Wars is a Mk. IV.

See near the end of this video.

Halo Wars 2006-Youtube

I've had faith in it from the beginning. The latest trailer (this one) was just plain epic.

I agree. This last trailer is great. It's Halo, why wouldn't I have faith in it? It may not be everyone's cup of tea but that's ok. I'll enjoy I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back