Strange Things You Do In the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the other team won't know what the hell "optimus priming" will mean if they overhear your battle plans. :mrgreen:

Ronster said:
And the other team won't know what the hell "optimus priming" will mean if they overhear your battle plans. :mrgreen:

only if we stop talking about it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another fun thing to do with a partner is to play leap frog. One of you ducks down and the other jumps over you, then you jump while they duck. Obviously this serves no purpose but it's fun anyway. I tried this with my girlfriend once, but she'd never played before that day, so she meleed me in the back of the head by accident. Oops.

Chuck-126 said:
Another fun thing to do with a partner is to play leap frog. One of you ducks down and the other jumps over you, then you jump while they duck. Obviously this serves no purpose but it's fun anyway. I tried this with my girlfriend once, but she'd never played before that day, so she meleed me in the back of the head by accident. Oops.
i did the sane thing once on pc :D

Eh, I think it's more of a way to have fun without Red rum. Like me walking in the Campaign. People ask me "Why the hell do you do that?" Why? Because I feel cool doing it. Strolling up to the Scarab, calmly manning the Machine gun, then laying waste to the Covenant that pour out. When that's over, I jump onto the mammoth machine, stroll down the ramp, and crack the Elite in the back. It feels awesome...

Spartan-118 said:
Whats the point of it lol?
No point except to entertain myself. The game is plenty entertaining on its own but sometimes I need to play silly games within the game.

Spartan-419 said:
Eh, I think it's more of a way to have fun without Red rum. Like me walking in the Campaign. People ask me "Why the hell do you do that?" Why? Because I feel cool doing it. Strolling up to the Scarab, calmly manning the Machine gun, then laying waste to the Covenant that pour out. When that's over, I jump onto the mammoth machine, stroll down the ramp, and crack the Elite in the back. It feels awesome...
What is redrum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back