Stuck: Need help for Locke helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan X

First le me introduce myself:
My name is Spartan X, I looooove Halo, the first Halo game I played was Halo 3 at a friend's house in 2010, I got my first Halo game last year, in june 2014 (Halo Reach) and a month later I got Halo 4. I played all Halo games but Halo 2, Wars and 5.

Now let's talk about my problem:
My first Halo armor will be Locke's armor painted white as primary color and black as secondary and with a black visor. The problem is, I don't have Halo 5, so I can't get a look at how Locke's armor would look like in white and black with a black visor. So I ask to you guys who have Locke's armor (in game), at least the helmet, to post a picture of the armor with the wished color.

Thanks in advance,
-Spartan X

Not a waste of time at all & if it came across that way, that was not my intent...There's alot to see here & it can be over whelming for someone just starting out. One of the biggest draws to this club is the freedom to customize your kit how you want it.

Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure will look great...Good luck on your build!

If you do want it accurate, try this: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-GB#customize-h5

Hunter armour and helmet are both third from the far right end (just grab the scroller and drag, there are tons of options) on the bottom row. Black visor is called Midnight, 6th in from the left on the bottom row. On the colours tab, white looks more like light grey, but it shows up as more or less white on the model.

Obviously this doesn't give you the shins and boots, but it's a good start. You can rotate the model to see the paint job (and build details!) from all angles.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks :) Also, I saw your Carter armor and I think it looks perfect :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back