Styrofoam Weapons *WIP* ( many types)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing I've seen in game but no one and I mean no one has built. the concussion rifle, or the plasma cannon from halo 3, or the plasma launcher. I mean each of these are a little bit harder to do then the one's he's done thus far.

one thing I've seen in game but no one and I mean no one has built. the concussion rifle, or the plasma cannon from halo 3, or the plasma launcher. I mean each of these are a little bit harder to do then the one's he's done thus far.

You have a point. No one has made any of those yet.

You have a point. No one has made any of those yet.

Not true. Just because its not on the 405th doesn't mean it hasn't been made yet. There's a concussion rifle out there, but I don't wanna hijack Doc's thread to post a pic of it (and its not even mine).

What type of foam are you using? I saw in one of the pics it had a Lowes stamp on it. I need a weapon for a con I am going to and it's either design one like this or make a sliced weapon. I wouldn't mind trying my hand doing something like this.
Looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back