Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebostar said:
Couldn't agree more with the decision to do the helmet last, well you wouldn't put the cherry on top before you've baked the cake would you.

On the subject of the helmet are you making the flatter styled one, it gets my vote anyway.

I'm doing the helmet the way it actually looks in the game. It will look like it does in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mods about double posting so much, I just really hate editing an old post when I am posting something new. Anyways I have an update on the modeling of the suit and I think you guys are going to like it because it is really starting to come together.

Preview1.jpg

Preview2.jpg

Looks fantastic ...cant wait to get started on this.

Also dont forget to re-release the shouders once you have finished tweaking them.

The cod piece is coming along nicely.

I love the way you are showing the WIP pics it really gets the imagination flowing on how its all going to look when finished.

carnage said:
Looks fantastic ...cant wait to get started on this.

Also dont forget to re-release the shouders once you have finished tweaking them.

The cod piece is coming along nicely.

I love the way you are showing the WIP pics it really gets the imagination flowing on how its all going to look when finished.

Yeah I love to post progress pics. Surprisingly not very many modelers do though.

****Edit****

Alex spartan177 said:
Dude, are you gonna release all the files at the same time?

or what because Im really excited

I will most likely release each part as I finish it. I hate it when other 3d modelers just hold onto stuff when they have it finished just to make people suffer.

Absolutely agree about doing the helmet last agbates. Cod piece is looking good so far by the way!!

mks81 said:
Absolutely agree about doing the helmet last agbates. Cod piece is looking good so far by the way!!

Thanks. Seeing this the way it is now really wants me to get it done. It is really starting to look like a suit of armor.

gallery_12498_1020_323562.jpg
Here is my prgress so far i started on the chest and got it almost done. sorry about the image size

Looking Great so far Kasper, encountered any trouble spots?.

I made the mistake of starting on the center back quad bar section. Damn those thing are hard to get right being so small and all.

Anyway I have three of bars done on that section which im not entirely happy with (most likely redo in thinner card) so may just jump on the section you are doing for a break.

Reborstar: no i have not really run into any problems really. the only thing that is hard for me is seeing the mountain and vally fold lines i cant tell which is which so i think i may have to buy a some new glasses...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back