Sword handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

well if you remember the contest a while back to record a segment off of spike TV's Gamehead, well the prize for the contest arrived yesterday, and i thought id let ya'll see it.

gallery_2379_99_79035.jpg

gallery_2379_99_429084.jpg

gallery_2379_99_296491.jpg

and once again, Sean, Thankyou so much.

-X

I see an Adam AR back there... I know we spoke about it allready, just thought I would point it out for people to be jealous

the contest was that Sean wanted someone to make a recording of him on gamehead... it was 405th only..

Ragnarok118 said:
haha, very nice. hear anything about that "other" piece?

nothing, dont start expecting it till like December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you appreciate it.

Theres a little bubble in the right side of each half.. that could be taken down with a dremel... I'm sure you've noticed..

Enjoy, and congrats.

Sean Bradley said:
Glad you appreciate it.

Theres a little bubble in the right side of each half.. that could be taken down with a dremel... I'm sure you've noticed..

Enjoy, and congrats.

i would, but i dont trust myself with a dremel on something this valuable to me.

Sean Bradley said:
Glad you appreciate it.

Enjoy, and congrats.
could you send me a PM wityh pricing on this please? :D

I don't really sell these unfinished castings like this. I just had a couple sitting around my shop so I used them as prizes for that contest..

I'm going to be taking a big ol' break from all costume work after Halloween, so I'm not really interested in selling anything... sorry.

Maybe I'll do some more work in the shop in a few months, but I've just about burned myself out in the past few months...I've been working too hard on stuff for members here... I have to reclaim at least some of my freetime for myself..

Sean Bradley said:
I don't really sell these unfinished castings like this. I just had a couple sitting around my shop so I used them as prizes for that contest..

I'm going to be taking a big ol' break from all costume work after Halloween, so I'm not really interested in selling anything... sorry.

Maybe I'll do some more work in the shop in a few months, but I've just about burned myself out in the past few months...I've been working too hard on stuff for members here... I have to reclaim at least some of my freetime for myself..
oh okay :Dthanks for the response!

Xavier, are yiou going to paint it?

Ragnarok118 said:
Xavier, are yiou going to paint it?

Of course! i need to sand some things on it first, but after that, paint then plexi glass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back