Syphon's Prom Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a coincidence, lol. My Prom is also tonight. :p But I'm not going, Prom's not my thing. You must let us know how it goes. I suppose since your in a small town that you don't have to worry about them not letting you in. You know, since its a formal affair and all.

Well have fun tonight, stay out of trouble, be safe and that whole speech. watch out when you're driving. My friends already had their prom and they had an accident. So be careful, no one wants to go to the ER on prom night.

Alright guys, i gota a massive update for ya, with lotsa pics!

First off! good news! i got my suit on time and took it for a test drive to our local mall

Now the bad news....i didnt have a camera with me at the mall, and the high school principal decided to be a douche and not let me into prom even after i passed the security check and the cops told me i was free to go in

besides that, i had a great time and hope you guys enjoy the pics and such i did manage to take (even got a couple vids of me practicing my dance moves)

Pics!
me getting ready to go
IMG_2490.jpg
IMG_2488.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg
hi!

Me with my car
IMG_2498.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg
IMG_2503.jpg

Got some captain in ya?
IMG_2506.jpg

Me outside and talking to the neighbors
IMG_2507.jpg
IMG_2508.jpg
IMG_2509.jpg
IMG_2514.jpg
IMG_2515.jpg
IMG_2510.jpg
IMG_2518.jpg
IMG_2519.jpg
IMG_2520.jpg

SAVE THE TREEZ!
IMG_2511.jpg
IMG_2512.jpg
Go green with Chief!
IMG_2513.jpg

My hired Taxi Driver and good friend ( since i couldnt drive while in the suit, has anyone been able to drive while wearing armor?)
IMG_2522.jpg
IMG_2523.jpg

HEY! Gimme dat Camera!
IMG_2524.jpg

Time to get ready to go!
IMG_2525.jpg

Couldnt fit in the car, so i tried the trunk
IMG_2528.jpg

Couldnt fit in the trunk either, so i hadda take some stuff off and try to squeeze in again
IMG_2531.jpg
IMG_2532.jpg
IMG_2533.jpg
IMG_2534.jpg

Finally made it into the car, all ready to go now!
IMG_2535.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice suit there buddy, but sorry about you not going to the dance. I wonder how the company I want to join in the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M would react if I had a MJOLNIR suit for halloween one year. I plan on joining Company S-1: Spartans.

haha sweet man!! It sucks that you couldnt get in to prom tho. Lets all writ a letter to his principle and call him a dick!!
Chief FTW!!

(y)

lol thanks for all the cool feedback guys, i have a couple things i want to work out with the suit regarding durability and and mobility, then i will definitely take it out for another spin, with a camera this time.

i got my taxi driver into making armor to, so we are planning on going to the Halo 3: ODST launch as chief and a marine, we will definitely go for haloween and there is a local comicon we missed this yea that we will prolly go to next year

i did go to the local mall before prom, and i was like a magnet lol, i took pics with a ton of people, and two kids almost started a fight over taking a picture with me

Syphon said:
(y)

lol thanks for all the cool feedback guys, i have a couple things i want to work out with the suit regarding durability and and mobility, then i will definitely take it out for another spin, with a camera this time.

i got my taxi driver into making armor to, so we are planning on going to the Halo 3: ODST launch as chief and a marine, we will definitely go for haloween and there is a local comicon we missed this yea that we will prolly go to next year

i did go to the local mall before prom, and i was like a magnet lol, i took people with a ton of people, and two kids almost started a fight over taking a picture with me

Haha what little kids do for a Spartan...

Killed myself seeing you trying to get into the trunck lol nice dance moves too man, Your principle is a major douche for not letting you in! Would have been epic, At least you got to tour the mall and blow some peoples minds there. Suit looks great by the way

.....well, since my school may be less strict with attire, i'll (try) to get my suit done for homecoming or something.

rvb4life said:
.....well, since my school may be less strict with attire, i'll (try) to get my suit done for homecoming or something.

hope ya can, all the other teachers were flippin out, and the police officers were laughing, i got a pic for the yearbook to (y)

we just got a new principal this year tho, he took away our senior prank and all that stuff :mad: i have no doubt that our principal from last year woulda givin me a high five and let me in

anyway, good luck with your homecoming

Well your finished costume looked great especially on a deadline!

but you need to work on your dance moves. peanut butter jelly time anyone?

I'm a mobile DJ (own and operate my own mobile DJ company). I did 2 proms this year and honestly thought about this thread when I was going to both of them.

Sooner or later I'm going to DJ a regular masquerade ball and I plan on wearing my MVI suit to it. I DJ at a local anime convention ( http://www.animenebraskon.com ) every year, I plan on DJing in my suit this year (in November) for a while.

There is a way to get around your principal and be able to wear your armor to just about any dance. Talk to the DJ and volunteer to help him out (offer to do it for free or dirt cheap). You can bring your armor in with the DJ equipment, help him/her setup, then find a spot to put your armor on. At the very least you will be able to wear it to prom (or just about any school dance) for at least a little while...

dude that sucks i would have totaly tried a back door. im sure if the cops thought it was funny they may have helped. they should have alteast let you get your prom pic done with your date.

dude blood, that is freakin sneaky! i love it lol

i did get a pic for the yearbook, its not quite as good as a prom pic, but at least i know that everyone's kids looking at the 2009 yearbook down the road will see it :cool:

I don't claim many to be my hero, but you sir, are my hero.
I never even thought about doing anything like that when I was in highschool. I suggest using Blood's idea for other events though, such as your grad, haha.

Suit looks amazing too, very well done work man.

lol im going to try that with my ODST even though the principal might kill me, if only i was back in 8th grade i would of wore my armor to the dances but i didn't think about it! lol it would of been prefect seeing an ODST dance or a dance off between marine, ODST, and spartan and see which one wins

Syphon said:
Now the bad news....i didnt have a camera with me at the mall, and the high school principal decided to be a douche and not let me into prom even after i passed the security check and the cops told me i was free to go in

this calls for action!! i say we get about twenty of us suited up and show up at this dudes house and just hang around till he lets you go to school in it or wear it at graduation or something. and well come with!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back