Takin A Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbatron

Hey all!

As many probably know, I have been releasing many reach files, almost an entire suit now. But, look at my profile for reason, I am going through a slight depression, it happened a long time ago and now it has come back again! I really dont feel like modeling because of this and any time I try I feel much worse than I am already, so when I get to feeling better I will update you all here in this thread. But as it stands my life has taken a turn for the worse.

@Zero2o2 I will finish your ODST but then I will take my break!

Thanks,

--Rhinoc

@mods if this is in the wrong section please move

wow man sorry to hear things r not goin well. hope u feal better soon. your has been amazing

Chin up kid, go do something you enjoy doing for a while. I'm sure the 405th will still be here when you get your mojo back.

I'm still here on the forums, but modeling just... it was what I'd do when I was happy, the day she said "yes I'll go out with you" I went home and modeled a heart! I loved her so much and now she hates me! She thinks I'm a f***in fake and never liked her in the first place! When things get better there will be more models on the way, i really want to model, I do, but it brings back memories.

Sorry for my rambling, I just needed to let that out. My bad.

I'm sorry,

--Rhinoc

Rhinoc said:
I'm still here on the forums, but modeling just... it was what I'd do when I was happy, the day she said "yes I'll go out with you" I went home and modeled a heart! I loved her so much and now she hates me! She thinks I'm a f***in fake and never liked her in the first place! When things get better there will be more models on the way, i really want to model, I do, but it brings back memories.

Sorry for my rambling, I just needed to let that out. My bad.

I'm sorry,

--Rhinoc

That's girls for ya.

It's life, try to move on, and hopefully you'll find someone else that's better than her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back