Tarkov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice work with the armor. Really like all the details :D

Ithica said:
If you may, notice a few things.

1. He picks the smg back up

2. If he is shooting the brute then why is not showing ANY signs of being shot? It just growls at him. If I was being shot there would more than that...lol.

3. He stops shooting once it starts to crash.

4. Luck is luck but what are the odds?

Ithica

1. He didn't go for the SMG as best I could tell, I'm pretty sure he went for his M6. The sound effect from him firing is that of the M6, not the SMG.

2. Having had the chance to play Firefight, I can tell you that the pistol does next to nothing to a fully-armored Brute. It headshots like a beast, but it's not very effective against armor.

3. Hmm... you may be right with that one...

4. Movies make anything possible ;)

Also, fun bit of trivia: "Tarkov" translates to "Demon".

Last edited by a moderator:
Doc Vegas said:
Very nice work with the armor. Really like all the details :D

Also, fun bit of trivia: "Tarkov" translates to "Demon".

another John 117 reference huh?

i actually think that he shot down the banshee, i didn't think so before. after watching it about 15 times, i found that:

1. he uses the m6, unless the m7 can do semi auto

2. after he starts shoothing the bashee starts smoking

3. the banshee explodes hitting the brute.

if you watch the trailer you can see that the banshee was flying in the direction of the brute. tarkov must be a quick thinker...either that or im completly wrong.

FalseKnightmare said:
i actually think that he shot down the banshee, i didn't think so before. after watching it about 15 times, i found that:

1. he uses the m6, unless the m7 can do semi auto

2. after he starts shoothing the bashee starts smoking

3. the banshee explodes hitting the brute.

if you watch the trailer you can see that the banshee was flying in the direction of the brute. tarkov must be a quick thinker...either that or im completly wrong.

I think you are absolutely correct. I am glad someone else noticed that.

Ithica

That helmet looks great Dave, nice work on the paint and detailing.

BTW, the default color of the Firefight ODST is that shade of yellow. When you start the game up and just want to jump right in to play without changing any settings, you're going to look like a Tarkov.

That should be a saying... "I just wanted to play Firefight as fast as possible, so I Tarkov'ed into a game"

:D

i just watch the video again looks to me like a fellow marine hit the banshee with a spnkr and the left wing blew up thus making the banshee spin out of control and crashing right next to and into the brute

I just think Tarkov was just shooting at the mountain(nature can do some mean stuff to a man). And he wanted revenge, so he killed the mountain.

The banshee probably crashed because someone(pointing at the brute pilot here) was driving when he was in toxicated. The smoke could of came the brute too(damn cigaretts, lol).

I think it makes perfect sense, lol.

Keep it clean,

-Pony

Actually, if you watch the trailer really closely you can see that he was shooting at the brute and someone else shot a rocket at the banshee from behind. It just happend to crash on the attacking brute.

if you look at this screenshot you can see that there never was a spanker or anything else rocket shot at the banshee. when you watch at full speed the smoke coming off of the banshee looks like a rocket trail but its just the banshee

odstla.jpg

FalseKnightmare said:
if you look at this screenshot you can see that there never was a spanker or anything else rocket shot at the banshee. when you watch at full speed the smoke coming off of the banshee looks like a rocket trail but its just the banshee

odstla.jpg

Right after, it explodes in mid-air.

[attachment=12240:brute pic.bmp]

GREAT helm ithica!!!! as always!

and if you refer to the picture above, you will see that in the vid the banshee is smoking before it even enters the foreground. I think that it was purley coincidence that it hit the brute. Plus, when it first enters smoking, you just know that an M6C socom CANNOT reach that far! you would need at least an SMG. lol thats just my .02

i agree with the spnkr rocket and also how you said that he some how got a new visor. when they are all around the grave of the odst. he could of traded the visor from that one for his. possibly.

You are correct in the later views of the helm but in the drop pod it is done with the lines like this...

riry4y.jpg

Ithica

Just a bit curious Ithica, but how did you get the brute claw marks on the helmet?

I says this because I thought that the plastics used in mold were kind of thin, but I don't really know cause I never molded anything yet.

Keep it clean,

-Pony

No th eplastic is thick enough to be srong. I used a dremel and cut that area as though it were clawed at. It is a preatty simple affect. Although I would not do it to a helm you are going to mold...lol.

Ithica

No th eplastic is thick enough to be srong. I used a dremel and cut that area as though it were clawed at. It is a preatty simple affect. Although I would not do it to a helm you are going to mold...lol.

Thanks for the tip Ithica. Going tp try it on a Dutch Helm I can't wait to work on soon!!

Prepare to drop everyone. Tommorow is the big day...if you're goiing to the launch!!!!

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back