100_0335.jpg

100_0337.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0331.jpg

100_0330.jpg

This is a plastic model reference made high detail model sketchup model I'm making for a person with a version of Pepakura viewer with pass-code to turn into a .PDO after I get a Google account and upload it to the 3D warehouse. For any Tau enthusiasts and people wanting to do a fire warrior of their own I'm excited to say the wait for this file to be made, uploaded, made into a .PDO, and unfolded will be worth the wait. This is not a scoped version as of yet but take note I'll be making the scope as well. Some vents on the parts where they are to be are not made yet so I can not say it's 100% nearly finished. This model is good for any who would want to make a Tau Fire Warrior Pulse Particle Plasma Rifle. This is also a mark one version so as I obtain more pulse rifle plastic parts from fire warrior kits I'll be making higher quality pulse rifles.

I took an approximate time of 45mins to be at the level of detail it is now and I messed up a lot of times to get the domed part of the weapon system made.

I will update when I can.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

100_0335.jpg

Well I will officially bump post my own thread with updates in a DOUBLE POST :eek

100_0344.jpg

100_0345.jpg

100_0346.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0339.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0341.jpg

100_0342.jpg

100_0343.jpg

100_0338.jpg

here is my update.

-I have finished the scope.

-I have finished the power cell magazine.

-I have finished the "drum" magazine that is supposed to carry 250-400 tiny silicone-steel (ferro-ferrous(magnetized material)) shells

I have have also started on a solid copy with no mag wells.

looking good so far.

how are you planning on constructing it?

is there a full set of Fire Warrior armour forthcoming????? hint-hint ;-)

Slide said:
looking good so far.

how are you planning on constructing it?

is there a full set of Fire Warrior armour forthcoming????? hint-hint ;-)

you are on the 8ball there as I'm making this for cardboard and 110-lb cardstock material style weapons and armor. I will be making design prototypes based off of the models and Tau codex book.

materials are 110-lb cardstock and or cardboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know there is a button on your key board that says "Print screen" or "Prt Scr" it will take a picture of what you have current displayed on your monitor. Then open up paint or photo shop and press "control" "V" and save your picture. Then its ready for uploading and showing on your websites...

Col Keller said:
you know there is a button on your key board that says "Print screen" or "Prt Scr" it will take a picture of what you have current displayed on your monitor. Then open up paint or photo shop and press "control" "V" and save your picture. Then its ready for uploading and showing on your websites...

I've never seen that button before but now I do, but to me it's just part of another computer that is a pain to operate.

This computer that operate my life on is a computer that I hated the day it got here and I have had it for 4 years. :angry

on a lighter note I still need someone to extract this and the armor(when I'm done with the armor) to make a .pdo and then unfold it.(I can't do that because I don't haz a passcode.)

Do you guys want me to make approximate human proportions on the armor or go full tau' and size up?

That is a pretty nice 3D model, but I would hesitate to build it with Pepakura, except as a reference. I think that this is a perfect kind of prop for building with wood, what with its long and straight lines and orthagonal corners. You can do a pretty convincing pulse rifle that way.

Also, glad to see that I am not the only one who considered doing a Fire Warrior costume.

Fearless Son said:
That is a pretty nice 3D model, but I would hesitate to build it with Pepakura, except as a reference. I think that this is a perfect kind of prop for building with wood, what with its long and straight lines and orthagonal corners. You can do a pretty convincing pulse rifle that way.

Also, glad to see that I am not the only one who considered doing a Fire Warrior costume.

2 and a half years of lazyness finally turned to productiveness to make armor and weapons of the empire of the greater good.(The Tau Empire).

Sorry for a double post but I can't make the following: -Helmet

-Chest+back torso armor

-Forearm gauntlets

because I don't have enough experience with those kinds of body armor locations.

I'm currently making the armor pieces.

guilty said:
i love the tau and mite make tis for my odst armor despite it being from a different franchise

I'm making improved files and learning more on how to use sketchup so that the files can be really good. ;)

Ya somebody likes Tau!!!! :D :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back