Testimonial: Gravesite

Semps0061

Jr Member
Ok, if you havent already gone through the John-117 Monument on the halo 3 website, there is a video on there named Testimonial: Gravesite, which was suppose to come out the first of October, but so far it hasnt. Im not sure if this is a re-post but I want to see this thing
 
Haha, loved what you did with the "s

Anyway yeah it is...in a sense. I still think theres a chance itll happen later.
 

WookieLord

Jr Member
If you read the interview with Blomkamp, he says the shorts are nothing to do with the film, that was all viral marketing by M$. I dont think blomkamp even directed the believes. In wikipedia, Gravesite is listed as some mysterious form of viral marketing which advertises itself by not happening and therefore drawing attention to itself, or something...
 

23Magnum

Well-Known Member
S3MPL3 said:
Ok, if you havent already gone through the John-117 Monument on the halo 3 website, there is a video on there named Testimonial: Gravesite, which was suppose to come out the first of October, but so far it hasnt. Im not sure if this is a re-post but I want to see this thing
It is on there. You have to fly through till you get to Master Chief and just after him is a video label '10.1.07', that's it. It's about half way through the fly through, but you can't miss the Chief.

Correction, it's toward the end of the fly through.

Just another thought, but it does ask you your birthdate so it might filter certain videos out if you're not at least 18. Of course, if you're clever, you can just put a date in that makes you appear 18. I swear they just put those up to cover their butts.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Semps0061

Jr Member
23Magnum said:
It is on there. You have to fly through till you get to Master Chief and just after him is a video label '10.1.07', that's it. It's about half way through the fly through, but you can't miss the Chief.

Correction, it's toward the end of the fly through.

Just another thought, but it does ask you your birthdate so it might filter certain videos out if you're not at least 18. Of course, if you're clever, you can just put a date in that makes you appear 18. I swear they just put those up to cover their butts.

Yeah i go there everytime past cheif and im 19, idk i guess like they said ^^^up there that its "DEAD"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

23Magnum

Well-Known Member
S3MPL3 said:
Yeah i go there everytime past cheif and im 19, idk i guess like they said ^^^up there that its "DEAD"
Ok, I'm not following are you guys talking about the video in that fly through or something else. I think I'm totally missing something.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top