Thank you for letting me join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE V8 NINJA

Hello my name is Dustin

I first off want to thank you for reading my first Thread and thank you for letting me find my new passion, it's very nice to meet a group of people who share many of the same intrests as me.

Before joining I made two costumes and I was wondering although I have finished both and have taken pictures of the build am i still able to put up the photos of both builds or do i have to be building the armors after joining?

Thank you for your time

Welcome to the 405th, and Yes, most certainly! build threads mostly serve as things to help people new to building use as reference, and if you have the builds document, feel free to post em here for others to see.

Hey, from what I've seen around here, 405th doesn't seem like it's as rigid as some other costuming groups can be. This seems more like an enthusiast hangout, so we'd love to see pictures, even if they're just finished products.

Can't wait to see what you've made so far, and plan to in the future.

This is my Daedric armor from Skyrim
SDC10681.jpg

Here is the side view
My_Daedric_Armor.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

sorry this one is so small im still learning how to upload photos if you have any pointers it will be very appreciated because i would like to show you my build photos

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back