Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
'here, here'. The templates people create are simply amazing, big cheers to all the designers that contribute, keep up the good work

How thoughtful! Cheers to all the great pep gurus!

Thank you all for taking the time to make and share your work with us :)!

100% correct. Thanks to all who have spend time and effort, giving freely of their knowledge to help others.

As the primary organiser and curator for the Archive, it's extremely nice to occasionally see a more personal 'thank you' from the forum for the work that's gone into the files that people have willingly and painstakingly created for this community to use.

You're very welcome, and I hope that you, as well as others, continue to find use of the Archive for a long time to come.

I would agree with everyone here love all the work people have done and its fun to just go through the wonderful archive here and look at things that I could make. I think know i have like 6 or 7 complete sets that I want to make but not enough time!

Indeed all that this forum brings forth is an amazing resource for new comers and novice builders, special thanks to those who make, create and share content. Wether they are files, or tutorials and ideas, its all extremely helpful and motivating to the noobs like me. THANKS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back