• 18+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FAII3N ANG3I said:
we were always going to do a youth membership, which means you are offiliated with the 405th and you have a spartan number and get the stuff that comes with the membership, and it upgrades when you turn 18, which would make the 405th better than the 501st (age wise)

How would it upgrade if you have the regular intro package?

Would you get access to THE tutorial, or some special part of the site...or somthing completly differnet?

But I agree with you.

I like the partial membership idea for people 18 and under (like me :roll: )

Last edited by a moderator:
when is the 405th becoming official(anybody know)
the the heroic membership sounds like a good idea
heroics should have limited access to the site

I think Heroic Membership is fine.

It could be for mature acting but not 18 individuals...

OR, it could be for people with no suit but want to still be in the 405th...

The Heroic(partial) membership should be for any age, imho.

i definitely think that if youre under 16, that you can have a limited membership, and when you turn 18, you get upgraded to a full membership

I say 18 because @ 18 you are legally responsible for all things you do, not the group. Remove a bit of liability from the 405. Also, If we make it 18, we can make the 405 peewees at age 16 :mrgreen:

I agree with the youth membership,It just seems to make more sense and seems more organized.I guess should of voted a little later and thought it though,But hey,I'm 16.

im gunna change my vote to 18... there are soo many ppl who are too immature when there 16 and by 18 id hope they would grow up a lil bit, your more free to do what you want, and as far as i no can rent hotel rooms or whatever. they seem to have steadier jobs for cash for their armor

im just just saying this cuz im 18, im actually 16 and would enjoy the 2+ years to perfect my armor before joining.

blinkava44 said:
im just just saying this cuz im 18, im actually 16 and would enjoy the 2+ years to perfect my armor before joining.

exaclty what i said... :mrgreen:

lol i dono about people getting more mature as they get older people in my town get crazier as they get older lol. more fredom + boose is very funny lol so I did vote 16+ but 18+ would be better for liabilitys

I bet you ...to be honest, most who voted.

Voted on impulse.

I voted 16 initially because I am 16. But if you think about it, the older you are, the more mature you are.

So, that's why I changed my vote. I just had to see the wisdom of it...and realize.

;-)

darkesword2020 said:
I bet you ...to be honest, most who voted.

Voted on impulse.

I voted 16 initially because I am 16. But if you think about it, the older you are, the more mature you are.

So, that's why I changed my vote. I just had to see the wisdom of it...and realize.

;-)

haha exactally my thinking dark

I believe we should close this poll and do it again. Seems as if many have changed there minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back