The Beatles : Rock Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rogue

I'm not a big Beatles fan mainly because I haven't had a chance to listen to a lot of them, but the trailer they put out for the game looks really good. Good enough for a buy for me. Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Maybe they should call it "Pop Band". No offence to the Beatles, but fact is they weren't known for their awesome guitar solos and drug abuse, but more for their multi layered vocals. And their haircut.

So maybe it'll get boring too fast. Seems to me, Paul McCartney and EA want more money. After all, the Beatles are marketable, but also an awesome band. Maybe I'll just feel cool to play with friends. Sure, I'll try it, but I probably won't buy it.

I'm a huge Beatles fan, but Rock Band does not suit them at all. There songs are much too subtle to be on a music coordination game or whatever you call them. That's more for hard rock genres and it's branches.

i dont think i will get this game at all, it nothing more then a singing game with some rock band added into it so it will make more money

No, absolutely not, it will probably be fun, it's just that people who appreciate the Beatles on a musical level (that's not just casually listening to them), well, won't find as much enjoyment, because the Beatles can't be split up into 4 parts.

I mean, with games like there, it's important to try them out first anyway, so go on and try it.

I always thought, If rock band were to do a band game, it would have to be the Beatles.
Its the best choice, IMO, because the Beatles would be nothing without eachother. Hense, why they were unpopular before Ringo. They are dependent on eachother, just like a real band.

I dont know about you guys but my mom preordered this the day she found out about it. I have no idea ow im gonna survive the month of september if my mom wants me to shepherd my xbox to here house every other day. Then you add the odst release and im going to have a busy month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back