The best armor makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gears of war!

That was pretty good, they did some serious detail in lighting, the guy's eyes, and making him look sweaty.

The lighting was reall pro-looking.. I like what they did with the scenary, for all I know it was some dudes backyard, but it fit well and looked really convincing. Their armor was awesome too... I have to say the way they moved kept me thinking power rangers for some reason tho.

AoBfrost said:
Gears of war!

That was pretty good, they did some serious detail in lighting, the guy's eyes, and making him look sweaty.

The guy is Sid, and those "eyes" are actually contacts. ;)

Red, you might wanna chime in here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really good. They might want to make a cheap PVC mic boom. I couldnt hear one of the guys very well. But all in all, very well done. Armor looks fantastic.

Lololololol, bad acting at its best...or worst...how would you say that exactly?

And what was up with Marcus's eyes?

Mibz 117 said:
Lololololol, bad acting at its best...or worst...how would you say that exactly?

And what was up with Marcus's eyes?
I think NAS is selling the GOW marcus fenix armor with a crack addiction kit to get your eye that way *Me, me I want one!!!* hahahahahahha jk!! still pretty damn cool though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew those were contacts in his eyes, but the attention to detail, something so small, they did good, since I dont own a 360, I might buy Gears of War for PC, I got into the hype when it first came out lol.

good armour, bad acting im split either way on the video though it was ok, can't wait to see the gears of war movie whenever it comes out =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back