THE BIG ONE! M808B Scorpion Tank

Discussion in 'Halo Props' started by Benton188, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Benton188

Benton188

Absolutely, it can seat 18 comfortably lol

Mine right now is my rear differential is making a loud whinning noise when I drive. I had the diff fluid drain out due to a hole and now I think the pinion is off a little. Could go 10miles or 100,00miles before it goes. I'm basically driving a time bomb right now lol.

Manu likes this.
  2. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Totally pick up chicks in a tank!!!

Manu likes this.
  3. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Depends on what you mean by "seat". Support, yes. The math works out. XD

4. Manu

Manu New Member

Hey Chicka Bump Bump ;)

5. MajWood

MajWood New Member

I hope it looks half as good as you make me imagine it to be. It'll be soo sweet.

6. Samualism

Samualism New Member

Looking like stellar work here, man. Definitely on my watch list of builds to see. Can't wait to see the finished product!

7. TinyTim

TinyTim New Member

Dude this is awesome! what are you using for references?! I've just begun the modeling process of a CE version based off of a low res profile blueprint I found online.

Car troubles Suuuuuck. mine's got a weird knock in the top end I can't trace. I feel your pain. keep up the good work and take all of the time that you need.

8. Benton188

Benton188

I'm basing the tank off the Halo 3 version, with a little bit of the Halo 1 version as well. Mostly just picture references and some hard math, I'm not one to use many blueprints lol
    Also, a hard knock coming from your engine is a bad sign. If it gets louder or faster as you push on the accelerator it could be a piston shearing away at your rod housing. If that's the case, you may want to take action immediately or your engine will die very fast. Had it happen once, not fun.

9. Lowcone494

Lowcone494

I can hear it thundering over the hills now!

10. RetiredClone

RetiredClone New Member

Wow, this is incredibly ambitious and really inspiring! Thanks for posting your progress so far, keep it up!