The Dynamic Duo (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair651

Alright, well I am not going to give a big explanation on this, except for whats going on here. Me and my friend "Lizander" are going to be making suits of Mickey, and Dutch from the game Halo 3 ODST. I am going to be making the armor for Micky, and the rest you can figure out. So without further ado, I present to you the pics that make up "my costume so far". I cant really post any pics of for my friends suit, because he is having trouble with pics, and the internet, and whatnot (so that will come later). If you have any questions just ask, and plz, plz be gentle. :)

img2323w.jpg
img2322o.jpg
img2324.jpg
img2303t.jpg
img2301m.jpg

And I have finished pepping the helmet to, its the HD version of rookies, unfolded by Rundown. :)

Altair651 said:
Alright, well I am not going to give a big explanation on this, except for whats going on here. Me and my friend are going to be making suits of Mickey, and Dutch from the game Halo 3 ODST. I am going to be making the armor for Micky, and the rest you can figure out. So without further ado, I present to you the pics that make up "my costume so far". I cant really post any pics of for my friends suit, because he is having trouble with pics, and the internet, and whatnot (so that will come later). If you have any questions just ask, and plz, plz be gentle. :)

0bimg2303tj

0bimg2301mj

jvimg2324j

jbimg2322oj

5cimg2323wj

And I have finished pepping the helmet to, its the HD version of rookies, unfolded by Rundown. :)

You may want to use a different image hosting website such as Photobucket or TinyPic

Last edited by a moderator:
Vyronix said:
Your pictures don't seem to show up, unless it's my computer :unsure

Well I will wait to see if any other people have that reaction, but thats weird?!

Altair651 said:
Well I will wait to see if any other people have that reaction, but thats weird?!

Not on mine either.

Nice! Are the shoulders scratchbuilt? Otherwise, what peps are you using? And the chest piece looks pretty good. This should be great!

Very nice! I applaud your willingness to do something on your own from scratch... I can't do it myself sometimes! :p

Well its an extremely rough scratch build, and you cant see the details on it very well because the pictures are very bright. I have been doing scratch build for around 3 years now, so you will see some pretty awsome stuff come off of this! This suit is going to be around 50% scratch and the other half pep. I already have all the pieces figured out that im going to do out of pep, and scratch. !I-AM-SO-EXITEEEED! =P

Well, I was pretty bad at the start to, it does'nt come right away, but you just have to work at it and give it your all! :)

Altair651 said:

More like modeled and unfolded by rundown ;)

rundown said:
More like modeled and unfolded by rundown ;)

Wow, Rundown, its an honor to have you post in my forum, I am srry, I did'nt know that it was modeled by you too?! The helmet is an amazing piece of work, great job man! That was my favorite file I have ever made, I had the most fun working on that helmet, then I have had on anything in a long time! :)

Hey all, I am lizander, altiars partner in this project. As previously mentioned I am creating Dutch's armor. I will be scratch building about 75% of the armor, simply because I want more experience scratch building, as this is really my first project making pieces out of cardboard. Altiar and I have big plans for our costumes, and hope to enter and win a contest at a con. Later in the year (about October). I will attempt to figure out my camera tommorrow, and show you all what progress I have made on Dutch's armor. As our project progresses we will post our plans, and (possible???) innovations and ideas for our armor and weapons. Thanks so much for you interest in our project and have a good night :)

Lizander/ Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back