The Eod Project Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgunmatt666

hi im building eod and i need help because im a noob so plzzzz help me and my conquest for the halos RRRAAAAAA

OH AND SORRY NO PICS MY CAMERA IS BEING REPARED ALL IVE GOT IS THE FRAME AND PEICES THAT I WILL SOON PUT TOGETHER

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO ESEMBLE IT I MADE IT IN PIECES PLEASE GIVE OPINION I LIVE IN AUSTRAILIA THERE IS NO WAL MART HERE ONLY HOBBY SHOPS AND A PLACE CALLED K MART IT SUCKS REALY BAD

Last edited by a moderator:
"help" is a very subjective word.

You've told us absolutely nothing but that you're building an EOD.

1221350865_41c7fc8a4c.jpg

"Help me help you!"

matthew k said:
hi im building eod and i need help because im a noob so plzzzz help me and my conquest for the halos RRRAAAAAA

OH AND SORRY NO PICS MY CAMERA IS BEING REPARED ALL IVE GOT IS THE FRAME AND PEICES THAT I WILL SOON PUT TOGETHER

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO ESEMBLE IT I MADE IT IN PIECES PLEASE GIVE OPINION

Just a few words of advice on this subject go here: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12549 And follow Rule #1.

Heres the thing, people around here have a saying, "I can hold your hand as we're walking down a road or I can hold your hand as your hanging on a cliff. You decide."

All the "help" is already on the forums, you just need to at the very least, try to find it. Poke around, use the search function and see whet you come up with.

Side note:

try not to:

1.open new topics

2.use too many caps when posting (this is seen as yelling)

3. annoy the wrong people (this brings the banhammer swiftly)

Try to:

1. be helpful, creative, respectful and encouraging

2. give constructive criticsms

3. try to explain your ideas the best way possible (pictures help)

3. build sweet armor

If all else fails, find a friend you can message for answers to your questions (Look to the scary guy in the upper left of this post)

I hope all this will help you on the road to bringing the Halo universe to your home.

I'm looking forward to seeing your awsome armor soon. :)

matthew k said:
roflol it sucks being a australian all the non aussies people think treaet us like kangaroos

Maybe it's just me, but I've never treated an Aussie like a kangaroo. Of course, all the ones I met constantly had a weapon in their hands, so it wouldn't have been a great idea anyway, but that's beside the point. There's a great joke that can be made here, but I'll keep it clean for the young ones.

matthew k said:
roflol it sucks being a australian all the non aussies people think treaet us like kangaroos

Being australian does not suck thank you very much you just have to learn to be creative, its simple we have bunnings warehouse that is were you get your fiberglass , resin , dremels , etc all the goodies just have a look

theres also either super cheap auto or auto bahn for the auto motive car filler (bondo) please just read everything before u "waste" space and don't get offended because i have now seen 2 threads of yours practially talking about the same thing and as for the yelling it's not really necessary because you have already got the attention

matthew k said:

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO ESEMBLE IT I MADE IT IN PIECES PLEASE GIVE OPINION I LIVE IN AUSTRAILIA THERE IS NO WAL MART HERE ONLY HOBBY SHOPS AND A PLACE CALLED K MART IT SUCKS REALY BAD

matthew k said:

with grammar like this do you expect us not to treat you like a Kangaroo?

please try and use proper grammar/spelling... look mine isnt perfect, but i am able to form "some-what" understandable sentences.... now last time i checked Australia used symbols like . , ? ! these are like your 4 most common punctuation marks, please try and use them.

P.S. let it be known, i love Australians, outback is like one of my favorite restaurants :lol .... good joke, good joke... but honestly, you Aussies are great. now hop on out of hear... :lol

but seriously GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR. There are many Aussies on here, and they all know how to type. So learn how.

P.S.S Spell-check... its your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back