The first? SPI armor build

Lockon13

Ok quick update i have after many a long night have managed to convince myself that the foam build is still doable and I am currently working on the chest. but until i get a new heater for my shed I can't really do anything with is so I in an effort to not waste winter I'm basically going to just be trying to convert the files to foam.

Lockon13

Ok so because of work and the flu I haven't been able to update. I lost the files that I had already controverted, my helmet fell victim to a toddler, and I have finally managed to get back to work on this. Also PerniciousDuke I would love input on the files, I'm still rebuilding them at the moment but i will upload them to get some feedback as soon as i can.

Lockon13

well guess the tittle of the first SPI armor on the 405th is lost to me but I am still going thorough with this. I was up till three this morning and was going to upload the modified files to the armory to let people get a look at them, and you beat me there PerniciousDuke. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I'm not going to lie I can't unfold for foam and get results that are anywhere near your level, yet.

Last edited:

whereisdanielle

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
well guess the tittle of the first SPI armor on the 405th is lost to me but I am still going thorough with this. I was up till three this morning and was going to upload the modified files to the armory to let people get a look at them, and you beat me there PerniciousDuke. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I'm not going to lie I can't unfold for foam and get results that are anywhere near your level, yet.

Someone already built SPI back in 2013, so we're both beaten