The Great Odst Flood Year Long Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man and yeah sorry it's been awhile because for some reason I just stopped. However this past week I was like dang anime convention is next week so I started working. Which was funny because today at work is slow so I made parts for the shoulder pad out of cardboard it will loo big but better than nothing

Okay I have more updates cause I am jammin so some time this week I will have the whole upper body done

so here are a bunch of pictures of me with the finished smg just need to find my red dot laser

b6a0aa70.jpg

f56bfded.jpg

and here is me with helmet no padding yet going to install the visor first then will put padding on afterward

30776366.jpg

71b96e20.jpg

here are some pics of the peices I just pepped is isn't the iPhone great I can take pics and upload all while watching 24

41f6d4f5.jpg

this is a helmet I am working on for a friend demonstrating the visor I made for it

e3037b39.jpg

773019cc.jpg

i love the odst smg, it is a really good idea, but i think you should cut off the stock to thye original gun and then attach the pep stock. also, i like the new helmet and visor( are those going to be the infected ones), but you still need one for the original helmet, so i still urge you to use the pep visor from the helmet you made and use it to vacuum form a game acurat visor, it's simple and turns out rally good

Yeah I am gonna cut off the old stck but t was crunch time so I had to rush. As far as the visor I will vacum form one some day bu as far as the infected helmet it will be peices of the visor so you can see inside where there all be a skull the other helmet you see is for a friend of mine I will post pics when I can as u walk around the convention this weekend lol

i think those shins are agreat way to save resin and cardstock, although i would still do more work on them, but i might just modify some h3 marine shins

Darkwolf said:
yeah and it would probably be easy to duplicate all you would have to do is round out the edges and stuff

are you talking about the H3 marine shins or the cardboard

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back