The Gundam Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well thanks to Lt-Grave first for supplying me with the Gundams I am working on for the members of the 405th to use as costumes, I now have 2 Gundams that I am working on and I am hoping to be completed with both of them by the beginning of January. The main reason I am posting this is to see how many people would like to see this done because that will influnce whether I will be doing this or not doing it. Below are the pictures of the Gundams I am working on turning them into Pepakura files and I also have another one that will be kept secret until January when I release it which I have already been working on it for a very long time. Let me know what you think.

154ezwg.jpg

mc8zes.jpg

Wing Zero I have, as for the hint I don't know what I could give away without giving it completely away besides, Black and Green.

I can supply you with a .3ds file of Exia I found, I was only able to make a pep file of the head before my trial ran out.

Black and green? An Eldar Striking Scorpion? Please please, pretty please???

I'm not a fan but will help with creating some .pdo files if you need it.

I've loved Gundams since I was a kid and still do. Good luck with it and I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back