The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys

Almost finished with the basic Assault Infantry helmet. I have the helm broken down and ready for scaling. The mask still needs work.

Helghast_WIP_1_Paint.jpg

If there is anyone that can get a close up screen cap of the Commando or Grenadier goggles that would be great. Since the helmets are the same as the standard infantry I'd like to include them as well.

Commando.jpg

Are you planning to make the chest box attachment that the hoses go into? I know if I can see a close up of the belt I might make a engraved run of them.

Also I would'nt have hoses on the helmet model you can find that kind of hose in some places or just use what the 501st TIE Pilots use for thier costumes.

Also I would'nt have hoses on the helmet model you can find that kind of hose in some places or just use what the 501st TIE Pilots use for thier costumes.

The hoses won't be a part of the pep, no worries. I just made them to help me calculate length.

I was going to model the pouches, but not for pep. I plan on breaking them down and designing sewing patterns for many of the cloth parts. I may be able to get you the close up of the belt, let me check.

I'm a super noob when it comes to Killzone. I'm pretty much a new fan and my friend and I want to make armour. I was just wondering how many different Helghast people there are.

You could say that, I should be releasing a Mega Pack of files at the end of the month of just about everything from the Halo Reach game. Been pulling out models from the disk for the past week now of weapons, characters, etc., etc. and even doing some other items as well such as the bombs from Halo 2 and 3. Lot of cleaning and unfolding to do.
Now back on topic hopefully you'll be releasing this helmet model here soon Hugh there can't be that much you have left to do on it.

lol just when i was thinking that the helghan armor helmet would be kewl (just got KZ2 and 3, playing in order, how is it these games are so low on the radar?! the gfx, background and gameplay are really good!) enough to want i come across this.. thought i saw it before, but now i know its real enough that hopefully it'll pan out to where even my pathetic little ace can get one!
Hugh, you are awesome.

I think Rundown has started to do what a lot of others have done, probably a lot of his free files were being taken and either sold or credit wa not being given so just like other pep modellers he probably shut down some of the free stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back