The Helghast Rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helghast4life

Hey guys. I finally got around to using my camera to take pictures of my Helghast Mask. I know, I know, It's not HALO, but I figured this place could help me out. Open to suggestions, harmful things will be noted and ignored.

Look I am trying to achieve:

killzone-2-20080715040158351.jpg

What I have so far:

PA100011.jpg

All the parts and pieces. Some have been glued and some haven't. I don't use hot glue actually, I use those glue sticks that kindergardeners use for little projects. I ran out of glue, so this is on hold til I get more.

PA100014.jpg

Left side of mask. A tube will be going here to a pouch located on my left shoulder.

PA100015.jpg

Right side of mask. I have seen pictures of tubes going here, but since I will be shouldering a weapon, kinda gets in the way.

PA100016.jpg

Inside of the front. A tube will be going from here to a pouch located at the bottom of a standard plate carrier.

Feel free to critic. This is my first build so I am open to suggestions, at least to a point.

I actually have a set of goggles. They look real close to the pic, the only thing is I need to replace the lenses with yellow ones. I couldn't download his file for some reason. I believe I have seen it though.

UPDATE:

Got most of the respirator finished. I won't be attaching the left side of the tube hole because there will be a tube there. I also found some goggles at my local store. What do you guys think?

PA120013.jpg

Mask. I know there it is a bit out of its shape. I have to fit to my face before I will resin it to get dimensions.

PA120011.jpg

A pic with the mask and goggles on my face.

Helghast4life said:
I know there it is a bit out of its shape. I have to fit to my face before I will resin it to get dimensions.

Make a plaster copy of you face. that way you can fit it onto the plaster and resin it, then you remove it and it will fit your own face perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back