The Hunt Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildmatrix

well last month unitspartan#007 posted the first of the hunter files
and i started my build
Not going to badly having a little problem with the camera (the card is being a pain) but i have managed to create my first vid and so without further delay my vid
(i seriously feel stupid posting this)

gallery_9360_964_1938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its early days yet, but once your coursework is done, you can get down to it! its good that guys on here are representing the covies too, it'll make the cons more interesting!

SpartanG said:
its early days yet, but once your coursework is done, you can get down to it! its good that guys on here are representing the covies too, it'll make the cons more interesting!

funny that ive actually made an elite head model (to my scale/small for most of you). would you like it?

i spend a while on the week end getting reference pics for my suit i still need some sound bites for the hunters (hint hint) if anyone can get me some i would apreciate it
it would also make getting the bus to college hilarious as well as walking thorough college

why not the more covies the merrier

adventSpartanMatrix said:
i spend a while on the week end getting reference pics for my suit i still need some sound bites for the hunters (hint hint) if anyone can get me some i would apreciate it
it would also make getting the bus to college hilarious as well as walking thorough college

why not the more covies the merrier

ill ask my brother to ask around modhalo. they can use their magic to rustle up some im sure

Glad I inspire you. Keep up the good work because it is paying off....I deff will be keeping an eye on this.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Glad I inspire you. Keep up the good work because it is paying off....I deff will be keeping an eye on this.

Ithica

Glad i got a mention too hah

the funny thing is after i submitted the video to the tube i worked on the armour for nearly two hours so ive got most of the right side finished

thx US007 for finding the files

the funny thing is after i submitted the video to the tube i worked on the armour for nearly two hours so ive got most of the right side finished

thx US007 for finding the files

No problem. I just got the hunter model, put it into Metasequoia and deleted some under armour the went from there

ok if all goes well i should have another video update tommorow
due to the fact that i only have a little more glueing to go
yay

Yay!

well here we go a little video it's only a montage but i hope you enjoy the progress pictures
the next step after i finish the glueing will be to re-inforce the structure with some icypole sticks
and some support struts

ok here we go third update the chest is finished being pep'd sorry anyone who feels a little ill after watching this video
the more work i do on this the more i hate not having a manaquin to sit this on but oh well i guess the ruler being held up by two ironing boards will have to do
im gonna shut up now and let you watch the video
sorry about the sound quality this microphone is rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back