The Life Of Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever wonder how master chief deals with the little things in life, or what he does in between games? Well here are some videos brought to you by Ithica, myself, Luvbug an a new 405th recruit as well as a few other friends of family members.

enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiyKPERVGuA[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhTorO_qYaY[/media]

Brought to you by:

Ithica

Luvebug

Yuki-kedamono

We love getting ideas for new entries for this little skit series we're making. It's just to pass time an have fun, hope you guys enjoy. haha.

side note:

if you can't see the video then either pm me or wait a day since depending on when you try to look at them may depend whether they are processed all the way or not ^__^

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVnTi-sVtE[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckCmZ0v7IA[/media]

side note:

ithica said that i'd have to double post in order to get them all in. an again if they aren't showing up for you yet, just give it a day before trying to watch since they may still be trying to process. if not then you're fine ^__^

two more videos for you. we currently have 3-4 more ideas we plan on shooting this next week, but if you guys have any ideas you'd like to see, comment an let us know!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xXwtQZP-Ts[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET67fgoEcX0[/media]

(this one is probably ithica an I's favorite video we shot so far)

Great work guys!

I love the laundry and the trick or treat ones the best! Now you need an explosion when the door closes... LOL

I think that MC should sticky someone who P*sses him off! Like the Guy who stiffed him his tip!

Idea for your next video:

MC buying lady products for the Misses Chief!

You Guys are epic^^

But the last Video misses something...eventually the BOOOOM of the Nade...that would make it perfect.

i love the last one... whit your permition can i put them on my ipod... XD kep it up guys. and what did is saying master chief on the master chief and the internet. cause im just hearing ­­­­­­­­­­­­(o yhea, oh, ho yhea) say me that this is not what im thinking :sleep .

chwbcc said:
Now you need an explosion when the door closes... LOL

I think that MC should sticky someone who P*sses him off! Like the Guy who stiffed him his tip!

i've been thinking about looking for sound effects so that when it fades out we could at least have an explosive sound effect going off, but my computer sucks (audio is dead) an ithica doesn't have internet until monday so we gots to wait for stuffs.

an putting a sticky under a car tire an walking away was actually one of the alternate endings we thought of for the pizza guy one.

we laugh the most at that cause the moral of that story is, "busa is a douche" lol

Sisko4 said:
But the last Video misses something...eventually the BOOOOM of the Nade...that would make it perfect.

yea we're limited on resources when it comes to obtaining sound effects an visual effects, lol

we don't know anyone that does visual effects really, an since ithica doesn't have net yet getting our hands on sound effects is proving to be a pain, so we're just trying to work with what we have, which is just some props an costumes really ^^

pelletierm8 said:
whit your permition can i put them on my ipod... XD kep it up guys. and what did is saying master chief on the master chief and the internet. cause im just hearing ­­­­­­­­­­­­(o yhea, oh, ho yhea)

yea you can put them on your ipod, that's fine ^^

also, yes MC is just making moany grunts an stuff. we wanted it to seem really perverted up until you see what it is he's really doing. ^^

in most of the videos we do MC never really talks or has much dialog so you won't have to worry about not hearing him. the busa an the odst would probably talk more an the ODST may talk the most out of all of them if we can think of more skits with him. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
also here's some video i got when we went to the company halloween party on post.

which i forgot to record while the little costume contest was happening but Dave won the adult contest an they called him the "black thing of destruction" lol

I think the skits are turning out good and they are alot of fun to do. We will be doing more shortly so look out for them. If you do a skit please post them.

Ithica

those were hilarious, but I think the one with the laundry would have been better if you were able to have the "KUR-THUNK" of the armor bouncing around in the dryer. Other than that I LOVE how the pilot helmet looks with MKVI

OH MY GOD I lol'ed at the internet one. That totally made my day.

You guys should try "Master Chief looks up meatspin", just cause.

Seriously, though, these are really funny. Keep it up!

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
OH MY GOD I lol'ed at the internet one. That totally made my day.

You guys should try "Master Chief looks up meatspin", just cause.

Seriously, though, these are really funny. Keep it up!

that's goin a bit too far, but that would be interesting XDDD

pelletierm8 said:
the last video from your party is the funiest, this light won't get on XD

i thought it was hilarious cause we go into this sgt's office an we're like, "where the hell is the light switch?" the only thing we find is that weird motion censor thingy. ithica tells us it is indeed motion censored, but nothing happens when we walk inside for luvebug to suit back up again for the costume contest. so we take about 10 minutes looking like idiots trying to get britt suited up in the dark while trying to figure out how the hell the light switch works, failing horribly at the last part. hahaha

rofl these episodes are awesome , shame though that there short but there still great i loved the haloween one top stuff

pelletierm8 said:
XD so i was a switch ???

yea the thing MC was yelling at was the supposed switch. we probably looked like real idiots. a hayabusa, chief and an odst all yelling an clapping an wiggling around in a room trying to get the lights turned on, lulz

Woah woah wait. Where's the build thread for that pilot helmet? What about a suit for it? It looks awesome!

Also, gotta admit I laughed at the internet one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back