The Mark 5 re-pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a ton for putting these together. My kid is fired up to build it w/ me! I am having a problem with the printing though. Every time I try to print it at a scale of 22, half of it gets cut off on the page no matter whether I set the printer configuration to landscape or portrait. What the heck am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!

FireDrakeArchon said:
Did you re-arrange the pieces so that they fit in each page?

-FireDrakeArchon

Yup

I finally got it to work. I have no clue what was going on. I have printed 3 helmets and an entire set of armor in the past couple of months using PEP and have never had this problem. Either way, thanks for the help and a big thanks for those of you that put these files up for us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thanks for putting these together Moz, im in the process of making the chest and backack and they look great. Thanks again Moz. - Ice

Nice.

Are ya ever gonna do the revamped MK V helmet from H3? I think that one looks a little better and is probably much smoother than the original.

Sigma-LS said:
I got it on my home comp. I'll repost it this afternoon.

Awesome! You're a lifesaver, Sigma! I'd downloaded all of Moz's Mk V files to my hard drive, but lost them when I recently reformatted my computer.

I hope he's doing alright. As someone else pointed out here beginning of this month, he hasn't been online here for some time... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back