The Masterchief chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

http://kotaku.com/342444/finally-a-halo-3-gaming-chair

A chair for all your halo fans to sit on, it matches your halo 3 action figures, your halo 3 xbox 360, your halo 3 headset, and your halo 3 controllers, it even matches....HALO 3! (who knew)

halo_3_the_char.jpg

I want that chair because it matches my old vintage green couch.

...Are those AV cables poking out of the chair?

Queen said:
I want that chair because it matches my old vintage green couch.
...Are those AV cables poking out of the chair?
I'm betting just A, no V.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a modded Xrocker going for sale as a halo gaming chair. The chair has speakers built in on both sides of the headrest on the left and the right as you can see, on the main base where you sit, below is a sub woofer. It's a "surround sound chair"

If you want the speakers to work with these babies, you will probably need extension cables to hook the red and white or whatever cable you use for sound to your chair, if you use the red and white for sound, the standard ps3/xbox360 cables arent long enough to go from the TV to the chair to the system.

IMMM IN YUR CHARS PWNING YUR NUUBS!

I kinda find it fugly, but thats just me.. Character color schemes don't necessarily make for good furniture, knowhatimean?

I really hate 'gamer' chairs. No legs, constant rocking = uncomfortable. And looking up at a tv isn't fun either.

Black or silver/grey for the main color would be better, but I guess, If I was given the chair, I would use it, if I had to buy it.......no. The normal xrocker already cost like 80 dollars.

U ladeez eets ize creem in my charez! Oh noez!

Lol, yeah they do look like the tops of ARs. But Id rather sit on a couch or a futon any day.

hmmm.....but how much do they run? too bad i have a flimsy PS2, otherwise i would get this.....if they made it.

aaah gah damnit....NECRO POST!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back