The Nightmare Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need e-mail addresses for people who want to unfold the parts sent via PM. The helmet is done as well as the armored arm but if you want to unfold it too I will send it.

hi, time a go, i uploaded a nightmare version extracted from soul calibur 2 for xbox i extract the files from my own, i try to unfold, my unfolding is not very good, anyway here are the files, with the 3ds for some one to try it.

original post nightmare and samus

nightmare.jpg

download here

Nightmare

Hey nin, thanks for the files. I've re-arranged the pieces of the helmet so it will fit on 12 pages instead of 16, I'll e-mail it back to you if you like?

I can' wait to see this! A question though, why is the soul arm in your download left handed? Not a big deal to just mirror it, I was just wondering.

Hmm not exactly sure how that might be looking that way but meh I'm able to use both hands to do things but the arm is mainly to make a buck mold for a latex rubber arm for me. Similar to the Chest piece I plan on having the Soul transformation with his back and neck made in rubber too. His long red hair will be fun to do of course.

Dude! Nightmare was always my favorite to use in SC!

Thank you so much. Deffinately a must on my "Pony's To-Do list"

-Pony

Thanks Pony Nightmare was always my favorite as well with him I've only been defeated in game once oe twice when I started playing but I like SC1-3 but Nightmare from 4 just sucked.

Well guys since I started this topic I have been able to get my helmet and abdomen section done already and as soon as my poor excuse for a camera gets out of the shop (I don't recommend anyone getting a Canon D90) I will take pictures of the pep parts I have'nt gotten to the fiberglassing yet. And also I got asked by someone how I got the Nightmare model well a answer to that was a complicated process the original file was from Facepunch.com or Garrymods.com not sure which site had the original but the file was a .mdl which was conveted by Zerox on the Warcraft 3 Modification Site to a .3ds file which was then broken down into pieces by Vampyredh for me to pep. Whew what a mouthful, but as for how Zerox did the conversion I asked him in a private message on the WC3 boards and this was his response in case someone else wants to work with .mdl files in the future: I just used mdldecompiler (http://www.chaosincarnate.net/cannonfodder/cftools.htm) to decompile it to a .smd and then I imported it into Milkshape3D (there is a plugin for 3dsmax as well) and then exported it to a .3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back