The Nightmare Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi everyone for those intrested in this I have been looking and searching ever since the Soul Caliber for Dreamcast was out for a 3D file for Nightmare from the games, and now I have it. First my thanks go to the people who helped me with finding it Belakor for pointing me in the right directions, Zerox from the Warcraft 3 Modification site for converting the model for me, and Garrysmods for the original file before Zerox converted it for me. Now the fun begins I am going to need someone that will be willing to break down the model into parts for me to pep the files like how I have done with my other files then I will give out the broken down 3d files for it on here in my collection so if anyone besides me wants to unfold it they are welcome to try it. If anyone here would like to help out with breakdown of the 3DS file please let me know and for people that want to unfold this you may email me at cylonproject2000@yahoo.com please don't pm me as I don't need that filling up with messages and after I can get this broken down I will send the files for the Nightmare out to the people that want to pep it for themselves. Here are pictures of the model and for those wanting to break the 3d model down please e-mail me as well to help me with my quest on building Nightmare and I plan to have him made for All-Con 2010 if I can get this done right.

1556jox.jpg

2ds1bpg.jpg

MikyVengeance said:
that looks awesome :p

when I first read this, I thought your project was a nightmare :p lol

Well it kinda is a nightmare in both versions of the term. I can imagine someone seeing this on Halloween and running for thier life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jeebus. I'd unfold that thing for you, but unfortunately my knowledge of Pepakura is extremely limited and all I've ever done was my own personal unfold of the energy sword. >:

Nintendude said:
Well it kinda is a nightmare in both versions of the term. I can imagine someone seeing this on Halloween and running for thier life.

And a nightmare to make

I already have a couple of his weapons done for things like his Soul Edge but won't release them until I release the model for the character as well.

Wow this should be a interesting build to do and yes a nightmare in many senses of the word. Good luck you guys. I'm pretty useless when it comes to 3D and unfolding so I'll be silently cheering.

Greenghost said:
Wow this should be a interesting build to do and yes a nightmare in many senses of the word. Good luck you guys. I'm pretty useless when it comes to 3D and unfolding so I'll be silently cheering.

Well after it can be broken down in parts for the armor I can make the pep files in about a week. Also if Belakor, Rundown, or Skip want the 3DS,MQO or OBJ for the file I can send it to any of you at the moment if you would like to work on this for yourselves.

Heres just the helmet I also have the armored arm done as well and I'm working on the chest and the soul edge transformed arm next but I think I'm going to have to do latex to make most of the other prostetics like his back and other places. Unfortunatly I have'nt worked with prostetics that much in my life so I have to prepare for a few mistakes no doubt.

16auq6w.jpg

Soul%20Calibur%20-%20Nightmare.jpg

Heres a pic of a completed costume I saw. You thinking about doing something like this?? I like the pdo's that you are coming up with!

-Loki

wow good picture hunting Loki I wonder if prostetics were used for the transformed arm or what kind of method was used. I also like the Soul Edge as well that the person has very nice indeed but yes that is exactly what I am making.

WOW thats amazing NIN, I hope it comes together smoothly, I have a friend who would probably have a heart attack if I show'd her this

wow man yet again u seem to amaze me with ur awesome 3d skills, i would love to work on this. i would dedicate my life to it. not like i already haven't with all my other projects going on!! :D sweeeeet. do u think u can send me the files? or just at least the helm? i hope it is not all together. (i mean the whole armor in a file) u would get a 5 thumbs up if i had 5 hands

Hey Nintendude, Would it be ok if you sent me a copy of the helmet? If it's not unfolded yet thats fine, I'm going to try and unfold it myself if I can anyway. Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back