Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Science my dear friend, Science

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Hey guys come on, don't get pissed off over your opinion about the oijia board about saing , 'your a moron get a laife and pwn some noobs".

It's just a way to have fun a slumber party's and stuff, don't get so serious aout hpw stupid it sounds. There are 3 ways it's not real. First they put magnets in the board and some how it spells words, or it was program to do it. especially the ones that already have the questions for you. @nd way is your're self cautionly doing it but you don't know. Like if you think somebody if talking to or something then you realize they were rtalking to somebody else. 3rd way, somebody is moving it.

Plus, the oijia board could be use for religious reason you know that don't you? I mean buddishm uses it.

I only put this topic here so we can have a discussion on it, not saying we're morons for thinking it's real not, because nobody has said they thought it was real.
The oijia board could be real though. So lets notgget mad at each other.
Peace,
TSM

Very sorry, I didn't mean it like that at all. I was simply saying that, it freaks me out. I'm so sorry if I offended anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Hey guys come on, don't get pissed off over your opinion about the oijia board about saing , 'your a moron get a laife and pwn some noobs".

It's just a way to have fun a slumber party's and stuff, don't get so serious aout hpw stupid it sounds. There are 3 ways it's not real. First they put magnets in the board and some how it spells words, or it was program to do it. especially the ones that already have the questions for you. @nd way is your're self cautionly doing it but you don't know. Like if you think somebody if talking to or something then you realize they were rtalking to somebody else. 3rd way, somebody is moving it.

I also apologize for coming off harshly, I think it's fine when it's just for gits and shiggles, but when people take it seriously, and absolutely one hundred percent believe that this is true, I get frustrated. It shows an ignorance to basic possibilities like you mentioned, such as magnets, psychological effects, and outside influences. Perhaps the most powerful of which is the psychological effect. Think about it, you are among friends, which means your mind is likely to follow what they are feeling or saying. The atmosphere is dark, candle-lit, and you are already expecting something to happen. After all that, it's not hard for the brain seem to think something that didn't happen, like having the feeling of being out of breath.

Again, this is just my opinion. I do not believe there is any contact between another world (Whatever that may be) and ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back