The Pep Index (wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice update!! I didn't know you all had the Marines from Halo 1 done!? I downloaded that one just to take a look. As anyone made those yet or do they care?

Also there are the weapons that are VERY NICE!!! Good work everyone!

First things first back to work on the plasma pistol I started. Lots of scoring to do. Wow.

Vrogy,

Thanks for putting the index together in such an easy and intuitive way. Being able to see the pic and having the parts grouped by style is great. A big time saver.

Kudos to you

did nugget let you post his spartan laser model? it would probably be worth it, just a note....

my shotgun is coming along well, i should have it in the pep database in a few hours (or days :cautious: )

rvb4life said:
did nugget let you post his spartan laser model? it would probably be worth it, just a note....
my shotgun is coming along well, i should have it in the pep database in a few hours (or days :cautious: )

The only things that are going in the pep index are unfolded pdos- i.e. ready to build.
If his spartan laser is unfolded, and ready to build, like the one currently in the index, and it's more detailed, then it'd be a great addition. Send it to me and I'll check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrogy said:
The only things that are going in the pep index are unfolded pdos- i.e. ready to build.
If his spartan laser is unfolded, and ready to build, like the one currently in the index, and it's more detailed, then it'd be a great addition. Send it to me and I'll check it out.
I unfolded his spartan laser last month and it's much more detailed than anything available. Here's the link to the post (#69):

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?s=&s...st&p=131920

or if you want the direct link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/38513771/ae8b6..._by_Nugget.html

nugget made a shotgun? huh.......wierd.

oh....wait....I MADE it. I can fix it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I cant fix it :cautious: . Typo much?

try a different link, the one on the first post is probably old.

and that IS my shotgun!!!!!

Sarge would be dissappointed at this.....

rvb4life said:
try a different link, the one on the first post is probably old.
and that IS my shotgun!!!!!
Sarge would be dissappointed at this.....

Are you going to say something, change something, or just use a lot of dots?

(y) Oh, baby - I am all over this now! Forget my idea for molding a Mark VI from scratch, this works WAAY better! :lol:

Thank all of you for spending time to do this, it is very much appreciated! :not worthy:

Keep it up!

Um yeah, sorry if this has been asked or whatever, but how do you download from the wiki?
I mean I clicked the "edit this file using an external application" and it let me save, but it saved as index.
And then when I try to open it in pep, it doesn't show up in the folder I saved it to.

RadioactiV777 said:
Um yeah, sorry if this has been asked or whatever, but how do you download from the wiki?
I mean I clicked the "edit this file using an external application" and it let me save, but it saved as index.
And then when I try to open it in pep, it doesn't show up in the folder I saved it to.

Right-click, then 'save link as' and open it with pepakura viewer.

theres a problem with moz's left and right bisept pep file(mark V) .there the same file can u plz fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back