The Pep Index (wiki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb18 said:
theres a problem with moz's left and right bisept pep file(mark V) .there the same file can u plz fix.

Send me the mirrored one, I'll put it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
He may have flipped the model, the original diagram will look the same but the pattern will be different

I've taken Nugget's Letter version of the SPARTAN Laser and it's ready for use in an A4 layout. I'll upload it soon and link to it when it's done.

Anyone where i can find a Machine Gun Turret download? im using it as a shell for a stationary strafer airsoft gun i built on my friends land and it would sweet but i cannot find one

redskull said:
Anyone where i can find a Machine Gun Turret download? im using it as a shell for a stationary strafer airsoft gun i built on my friends land and it would sweet but i cannot find one

That'd be like a 500 page pep file, not to mention the DAYS of sheer work hours it would take! Then theres always being able to resin it, harden it and the open the shell UP for the airsoft gun (if I understand you correctly) without breaking it and wasting time, money and an INCREDIBLE amount of patience.

-Chupa

Chupathingy said:
That'd be like a 500 page pep file, not to mention the DAYS of sheer work hours it would take! Then theres always being able to resin it, harden it and the open the shell UP for the airsoft gun (if I understand you correctly) without breaking it and wasting time, money and an INCREDIBLE amount of patience.

-Chupa

Very true forgive me for the ignorance, i guess i will hafta try it another way

I guess that SMG in there is better than nothing... But it's still nowhere near as accurate as wizardoflight's blueprint. Should that ever be made into a pep file... I would go ballistic (in the best kind of way).

TheBlackSpot1228 said:
I guess that SMG in there is better than nothing... But it's still nowhere near as accurate as wizardoflight's blueprint. Should that ever be made into a pep file... I would go ballistic (in the best kind of way).

Usually people make models and pep files because they want to actually build it, not because someone on a forum asks for it.
Of course, the other way to get things done is to do it yourself.

I just downloaded most of those pep files... this is going to help so much! :lol:
by the way, is there a Arbiter helm some-awhere? I couldn't find one...

There's an unfolded arbiter helmet on the boards. If you're interested in that, search for "unfolded arbiter helmet."

I unfolded the whole arbiter suit for keegan, and he put it on the wiki, if that helps.

EDIT: ask him for the file, its not up there.

See!! I was mistaken...happens when you get old and the brain cells start to die - it's either that or I have too much $hit in my head - not sure which! ;) Thanks guys for setting me straight (makes not on arbiter).

Just a little bit of random suggestion.

I'm taking a stab at building some of the HD models (forearm for now) and I would just like to point out, and this is just my opinion, that there are several intricate details that are absolutely useless considering the size of the finished model and the fact that it will be most likely resined, sanded and painted.

The very fine folds around many of the parts will most definitely be lost during the build process and only serve to unnecessarily increase the build time for each piece.

Many of the parts could be streamlined and still maintain the original details.

Just my 2 cents :D

CPU - I agree. A lot of it will be lost and it does increase build time by quite a bit (for me at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back