Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Q: What are these lines ------?

A: Those are moutain folds you fold them like this ^

Q: What are these lines -.-.-.-.-.-.-?

A: Those Are valley folds you fold them like this v

Q: What are these lines ______________?

A: That is where you cut.

Q: How do i reinforce my pepakura armor?

A: With Fiberglass

Q: Where can i find the pepakura files?

A: The Stickies.

Q: How do i scale?

A: Please read the How to scale your pepakura sticky.

Q: How do i post pictures?

A: You have to upload them to your computer and then upload them to photo bucket, tinypic, or woopics.

Q: Who is the Site Owner?

A: Adam

Q: What is the 405th?

A: the 405th is like a halo version of the 501st whitch is people dressed in star wars armor going around and showing off and going to comicons.

Q: Where can i find a visor?

A: You can cut up a plastic folder and trace it onto there cut it out and insert it with a glue gun, or you can buy one and install it with a hot glue gun.

Q: How do you know if you folded right?

A: When your finished product looks like what it is suppose to.

Post your own questions and answers.

How do I convert the Elite model I extracted from Halo 2, via a map modding program, from .meta to something Pepakura can read?

Someone please post the answer...

Hey I have Auto desk 3D MAX. I also have downloaded the pdo files for pepakura.<mastercheifs armour>How do I convert the file so I can edit the 3D image in 3D max then send it over to pep for folding?It wont let me find/open any of the pdo stuff in 3d max or metasequoia.

i found it annoying that you can't extract the 3d files from .pdo too, cos the only H2 MC helmet i could find had the visor as a seperate object, meaning that if you pepakura it you have to judge where the visor will go by eye...

I have a mac, but...I'm new to it so I'll work with it, but I have to be honest, I probably won't be able to figure this out for you Ostrich.
Try to see if there's a pepakura mac forum out there.

Google is your friend ;-)

OK, I have a question: what would be a better thing to reinforce my Pepakura templates with, cardboard or posterboard? And what would be the best store to buy resin? Do they sell it at Walmart?

ight i got 1, im goin to resin my armor 2morrow and im goin to put around 3 to 4 layers of resin on it,, how tough will it be, can it stand up to a normal beating like walkin around the house and it buimpin into walls or wat,,,,, how much can it go through , its 110lbs cardstock?

ragtagsoldier said:
ight i got 1, im goin to resin my armor 2morrow and im goin to put around 3 to 4 layers of resin on it,, how tough will it be, can it stand up to a normal beating like walkin around the house and it buimpin into walls or wat,,,,, how much can it go through , its 110lbs cardstock?

well im not sure but i think it can go thru about 3 forths of that and yes they do sell resin at wal mart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am wondering how pepakura handles non-planar faces. I want to build a model with metal sheets that can't be bent. Do I have to triangulate the whole model to be sure that all faces are flat ? Is there an other way ?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back