The Pillar of Autumn model

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is incredible, and amazing work. I'm very very impressed with the end result. WOW.

That model certainly does the Pillar of Autumn justice (Assuming there were actually a 'real' one) :mrgreen:

All you need to make the space scene complete is a squadron of miniture Longsword fighters and maybe a Pelican Dropship or two ;-)

Insane. What's it made out of? :wowie:
I made a Spartan head and neck with leftover clay in art class today. ;-)

lol that would be cool but it's not that easy to go back in and work on this,

As for what its made out of i belive that it says in a previous page, however it is made of foam board, poster board, Easter eggs, mini wooden dowels, cans, cardboars, semitransperent paper, battery powered lights, and a lot of hot glue, and spray paint. I can almost always say blood and sweat for almost all my projects but i dont think i had any wounds on this project that made me bleed! ( now that is a rare occurance )

Not bad bro, not bad at all. As for the ships flying around leave that to my special effects team. The ship looks good in space on those pics. It will look great on film.

Thanks again for your incredible hard work, it will be rewarded at the end of all this chaos.

This film is scheduled for release on September 15th 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back