Props The RCP 90 looks like a Spartan Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexleo

peoples, i found this:
smg1.h10.gif

doesn't the top gun look like a spartan laser?

They also look like the Seburo guns Masamune Shirow drew back in the late 80's for Ghost in the Shell

Oh Man goldeneye, meeeeemories...

Adam said:
yes, RCP-90

rcp90.sized.jpg
Thats from goldeneye, which was one of the games that paved the path for halo. thats funny that you remembered the name of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
yes, RCP-90

rcp90.sized.jpg
Lol, that's funny, I remember playing that game still. Goldeneye is the best pre-2000 shooter to play 4-player. LOL!

And yeah, that gun looks kinda like the Spartan Laser, but it's nowhere near it in size.

yet another useless thread due to the inability to take 5 minutes to look for other threads or use the SEARCH button

silvercookie said:
yet another useless thread due to the inability to take 5 minutes to look for other threads or use the SEARCH button

Wow. Hostility is not cool. This is not Halo:CE- maybe the OP should have articulated his point better ("gee, anyone ever notice how the P90 is styled a lot like the spartan laser?"), but he doesn't deserve to get insulted. Take it somewhere else.

A p90 is about the size of one and a half text books so it couldn't possible be conveted into a s laser. unless it can be a mini one :p

Its sister gun, the FN2000, looks alot along the lines of the spaser too.

fn-2000.jpg

it's probably because of the thumb-hole grip

Zaso117 said:
Its sister gun, the FN2000, looks alot along the lines of the spaser too.

fn-2000.jpg

it's probably because of the thumb-hole grip

Yup the FN2000 has one of the most advanced grenade launching systems invented. First you clock the range using the sight, then you lock it, then a light appears on the top of the grenade launcher, when the light stops flashing and goes green you have the weapon at the correct elevation for the grenade to hit at that distance. :p

funny how if i point out something like that everyone complains about me saying something.

but if 5 other people would have posted the same thing they would agree with the poster.

stanvo said:
Thats from goldeneye, which was one of the games that paved the path for halo. thats funny that you remembered the name of it.

I bet there not many people here that remember Goldeneye or Perfect Dark

I sold my n64 a while back and just bought one heck yes

And not to mention if you find a picture of bungie studio they have one with there 360

Vrogy said:
silvercookie said:
Wow. Hostility is not cool. This is not Halo:CE- maybe the OP should have articulated his point better ("gee, anyone ever notice how the P90 is styled a lot like the spartan laser?"), but he doesn't deserve to get insulted. Take it somewhere else.
Agreed

silvercookie said:
funny how if i point out something like that everyone complains about me saying something.

but if 5 other people would have posted the same thing they would agree with the poster.
I didn't really want to say anything as I'm really getting tired of trying to make points to kids like you when it usually ends up in some useless argument, but I'm really tired of individuals like yourself acting all high and mighty about everything.

The reason everyone complains about you saying something is because you're not at all pleasant about it. You always have this smarmy underlying attitude in your posts. I don't care how long you've been around, it's not cool in the least, and I guarantee it will keep happening unless you change your attitude. You want to act like a jerk towards others on this forum yet you complain when people at like that way towards you. "Oh chill out, it was just a joke" doesn't cut it. You want people to listen to your opinion? Start being more respectful of others then, and maybe they'll respect you back in return.

I hate to bring the guy up, but you really remind me of the way AndrewL use to act when he was here.
[/rant]

Back on topic:
Now here are a couple of responses that you could of chosen from...
"No, I don't think that looks at all like a Spartan Laser"
...or...
"Yeah, I see what you mean. It sort of does look like a Spartan Laser"

Me, I'm going to go with option 2 there.

By the way, Goldeneye was a great game. I sort of wish they would make a version for the Live Arcade. ;)

-Magnum

shadow8136 said:
didnt somebody upload a pep file for this?
Me, I made my p90 in 3 days, nothing went wrong. No pics though, I never show my unfinished projects (meaning not resin and not painted)

23Magnum said:

Agreed
I didn't really want to say anything as I'm really getting tired of trying to make points to kids like you when it usually ends up in some useless argument, but I'm really tired of individuals like yourself acting all high and mighty about everything.

The reason everyone complains about you saying something is because you're not at all pleasant about it. You always have this smarmy underlying attitude in your posts. I don't care how long you've been around, it's not cool in the least, and I guarantee it will keep happening unless you change your attitude. You want to act like a jerk towards others on this forum yet you complain when people at like that way towards you. "Oh chill out, it was just a joke" doesn't cut it. You want people to listen to your opinion? Start being more respectful of others then, and maybe they'll respect you back in return.

I hate to bring the guy up, but you really remind me of the way AndrewL use to act when he was here.
[/rant]

Back on topic:
Now here are a couple of responses that you could of chosen from...
"No, I don't think that looks at all like a Spartan Laser"
...or...
"Yeah, I see what you mean. It sort of does look like a Spartan Laser"

Me, I'm going to go with option 2 there.

By the way, Goldeneye was a great game. I sort of wish they would make a version for the Live Arcade. ;)

-Magnum

first of all i aint a kid so stop with that please.

what was so sarcastic or "mean" about the post. like i said if there were 5 other people that would have said the same thing no one would complain. how am i being a jerk? please explain. how was i being disrespectful? and what does smarmy mean???????
and how am i acting all mighty and all that?

until you can answer all of those fully, you have no right to point fingers.

smilie120 said:
Yup the FN2000 has one of the most advanced grenade launching systems invented. First you clock the range using the sight, then you lock it, then a light appears on the top of the grenade launcher, when the light stops flashing and goes green you have the weapon at the correct elevation for the grenade to hit at that distance. :p
wuts also awsome about the FN is its also adapted to work with the landwarrior system and its got something like 20+ someodd adaptions to it lol for just endless combos

its and insanely awsome and beutifully made gun

*spell check on everything*

silvercookie said:
first of all i aint a kid so stop with that please.

what was so sarcastic or "mean" about the post. like i said if there were 5 other people that would have said the same thing no one would complain. how am i being a jerk? please explain. how was i being disrespectful? and what does smarmy mean???????
and how am i acting all mighty and all that?

until you can answer all of those fully, you have no right to point fingers.
Like I said I'm not going to get into a pointless argument with you about your behavior because in the end you probably won't or can't change who you are by now. As far as the kid thing, I remember when I was a teenager thinking I was all grown up. Ignorant bliss has it's advantages I guess. You claim to be grown up, but have no idea what have the words I send your way mean, that's interesting. Either a testament to your ignorance to look stuff up or the lacking in today's school systems I guess.

I'm not point fingers, I'm telling you point blank that your not a nice person when it comes to your posts...most of time. I say most because you have your moments when you actually make a decent comment or two. If you really need me to explain everything I've said thus far, then you must not know that you are doing these things, so take this as a wake up call and start to double check yourself before you post a response to anyone's topic. If it's counter productive, then don't bother posting your two cents.

As for the high and mighty stuff, knowing the mods is one thing, but claiming that as an excuse to act the way you do is exactly what makes you sound like you think you're better than everyone else, hence high and mighty.

It may have been a while since you've been here to this forum, but things have probably changed since then. Learn to adapt or you going to keep running into these situations with other people besides me.

Now I'm going to try and take the high road here anymore and ignore your crap from now on, but I won't hesitate to report you if I see you acting this way toward other members again.

Good day.

-Magnum

[/topic intermission]

Back on topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back