The Rest Of The Airport Shoot Pics 70+ Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY SWEET!

Just one little thing, A marine from halo using MARPAT? At least use CADPAT or ACU, just to make it look decient, but other than that, looks awsome!

first complains about a marine wearing ACUs now complaints about marines wearing marine camos... can't win.

Adam said:
first complains about a marine wearing ACUs now complaints about marines wearing marine camos... can't win.

Trust me, CADPAT will look perfact! Eather that, or forest tigerstripe

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
Rushed, But I had to do something with these pics.
AdamBluerealmHumor.png

This has to be one of the best comedy edits!

"wat button 4 reload?" Damn I lol'd hard :lol:

I love the quality of all the airport shots...they're so proffesional lookin'! With all the focuses and whatnot! Must've been some skilled photography goin' on there =P

Can someone please tell me how they made the master chief's undersuit in those pictures? it looks exactly like the in-game models and I would like to know how to make that for my costume. also, please tell what materials to use. thank you :)

Adam said:
You sew it with your sewing machine.
it would take a pretty beefy sewing machine if its rubber (yeah i didn't read the thread lol)

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
VERY SWEET!

Just one little thing, A marine from halo using MARPAT? At least use CADPAT or ACU, just to make it look decient, but other than that, looks awsome!
marpat has a more realistic woodland pattern, ACUPAT is fail in my book. faded green=ugly.

thanks kelly. I try. but yeah, without having to go through brittish military surplus, which is a bit of a rarity most places state-side, ACU's are a good substitute.

That is what i'm talk'in 'bout! damn! if i had the money/ time to finish mine in a hurry and be of service to you all at the 405th I would do it in no time. helms off to Adam and the crew at the 5th for all the effort. O, and anyone with tips on a cheif suit can they plz pm me? especially the cheif gloves- i got the terminator paintball/airsoft ones and i hate them. any help greatly app. :not worthy:

The Halo3 Marine camo seems like a greyed out version of desert DPM. Might work out with some dye maybe?

But logically speaking; it shouldn't really matter what camo they use since it should be based on where they're deploying next.

I actually loved the ACU with the marine. Course ACU isn't good as camo, it does go very well with the halo marines.

Dang Adam, I know I have been away for a while. But your work, photo's and everything else you do never stops to amaze me! Great photo set.

Edit: Fix my Lang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back