The Traveling Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyy nintendude..
just wondering if i could join in with this? it sounds so awesome, and i could'nt have made my suit without any of you guys or bungie!! :D
but would someone be able sign it for me? the shipping here is crazy where i live..
thats even if you let me be involved?! ^^

I GOT NAT'S SIG!!!! (I've been annoying her on facebook for a while now anyways... :D ) lol

Hey I don't remember what mailing address I gave you, so could you possibly email me which one you have? I'm moving soon so I don't want you to have my old one or something.

RPF I don't remember getting a e-mail from you, what you could do is just e-mail me your current address and the date of the new address move, since we have yet to hear back from Brandon I know he is busy but it would be nice to know what's happening on his end.

Hey guys I just joined not to long ago and have just been looking around at the threads and I gotta say this is an Awesome Idea!!! I obviously can't do it, but I just had to tell y'all how cool this is and I wish you guys GOOD LUCK!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

we need this done
we only have like 18 days

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Still no updates and yes I think by now we won't meet the deadline I had a feeling that would'nt happen anyways. When there is a major update I will post in this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back