THE UNSC 405TH INFANTRY (Halo's 501st like fan club)!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
Maybe instead of the colors as streaks on the patch assign them to different parts of the patch.

Earth=Blue
Bird=Khaki
Banner= Silver with black lettering

Good idea! But, I think we should draw up multiple different ideas, put them into a thread, and put a poll for everyone to vote on.

That seems like the smartest thing to do to me. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
We should have a Side forum just for this :p it would help Adam, Sean, and Link get to our ideas quickly so they don't have to travel around as much

Sounds good. I guess poll options would be:

Single color: (whatever ones you want to specify)

Two Tone: (Silver and Blue, Blue and Khaki)

Three Tone: (UNSC Trinity of the above ;-) ) (Then options for mixed color tones, possible combinations etc.)

You'd know how to handle it better than me Fitz.

EDIT: maybe not a side forum but a couple of different threads to hammer out the different issues without being so tangled.

Patch thread link?

I think if we do khaki, blue, and silver, maybe they could fade across the patch?

If not, I say go with sigma's idea. Blue Earth, Khaki Bird, and Silver Banner.

Sigma-LS said:
Sounds good. I guess poll options would be:

Single color: (whatever ones you want to specify)

Two Tone: (Silver and Blue, Blue and Khaki)

Three Tone: (UNSC Trinity of the above ;-) ) (Then options for mixed color tones, possible combinations etc.)

You'd know how to handle it better than me Fitz.

EDIT: maybe not a side forum but a couple of different threads to hammer out the different issues without being so tangled.

Patch thread link?

Tell you what, I'll create the topic now.

ADAM pm sent, PM me back as to what colors types you'd like.

Sigma I'm shipping your computer today via ups. Will get you a tracking number.

I'll set it up as soon as Adam pm's me as to what he'd like...etc..etc

No one touch this thread for now till we get this settled. Thanks!

hopefully this takes off cuz it would be really sweet to get as large as the 501st. ill be donating at the end of next week im going on vacation starting sunday. i might have to buy some things so i dont want to spend all my money on you guys. . . . yet.

I think the donation meter should go a little higher than just 350, that way it's a jump on initial production costs as well.

I'm excited!!

me and fallen are working on some ground rules to ship to adam for confermation :mrgreen:

I'm gonna donate! Soon as I figure out how.
I'm slow with donation things. :roll:

To use the electronic donation link, you'll have to be a member of PayPal. I think Adam's taking mailed in donations, though you'll have to PM him for the address, and you'll need something similar to a USPS International Money Order (from outside of the US of A) or an USPS Domestic Money Order.

DON'T SEND CASH MONIES!

FinAeros said:
To use the electronic donation link, you'll have to be a member of PayPal. I think Adam's taking mailed in donations, though you'll have to PM him for the address, and you'll need something similar to a USPS International Money Order (from outside of the US of A) or an USPS Domestic Money Order.

DON'T SEND CASH MONIES!

Don't send bank money orders either.

Just Postal Office MO's.

....I cant believe i just read 67 pages...

I cant wait till you guys get this thing up and running. I would make a donation but I just used the last of my money for resin. I need a job.

Sorry for wasting space.

the gauge isn't going anywhere, unless we get donations. Yeah, I'd love to to be $1000, but lets be realistic. I could raise it, but it won't do any good because right now we're stuck at $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back