THEM DETAILS BRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talisker

Might be a dumb boat but does anyone know of a thread/anywhere that has just a bunch of high quality armor decal images? I know I could skulk around google and find all the ones I want eventually but I wondered if anyone has made a reference post/collection of armor logos and decals anywhere?

For which era of armour?

For my Reach SPARTAN-III I have a few logos and decals, some are universal for MJOLNIR, some are regimental and personal additions.

For the Reach Army Troopers PerniciousDuke and I are compiling so many gosh darned references it'll blow your socks off.

Currently working on an ODST, we I’ll say most likely h3/ODST era for most of them I wanna get oni logos and examples of the font used for the trooper name etc, surprised there isn’t like an armory subcategory broken down by era, but to be fair it would be a lot of work

For which era of armour?

For my Reach SPARTAN-III I have a few logos and decals, some are universal for MJOLNIR, some are regimental and personal additions.

For the Reach Army Troopers PerniciousDuke and I are compiling so many gosh darned references it'll blow your socks off.

Just saw the second link that’s awesome!

Currently working on an ODST, we I’ll say most likely h3/ODST era for most of them I wanna get oni logos and examples of the font used for the trooper name etc, surprised there isn’t like an armory subcategory broken down by era, but to be fair it would be a lot of work
It sounds like PerniciousDuke and I have our new research project for once September rolls around and Outpost Discovery is done and dusted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back