• -1 cool power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul products

k so i want to start this with a theory, global warming, i think not. or at least not texas, in fact we're heading the other way. this is like the fourth time its snowed here in three months and we've broken 13 yr old records and this time we got a lot

so back on topic all this stuff out place made me think (not really, just a random thought) what can i make out of snow that not many if any have seen...... well here he is

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=19806&do=view_album&album=1991

thought u all would get a kick out of this

I made the same E.O.D. helmet.

Took forever to me.

Found soulless sins Smoothed version, looks soooo much easier.

Ill post a link if i can.

If you plan on making it, or taking a look at it that is.

A_Guardian said:
I made the same E.O.D. helmet.

Took forever to me.

Found soulless sins Smoothed version, looks soooo much easier.

Ill post a link if i can.

If you plan on making it, or taking a look at it that is.

wat are u talking about "eod" thats the dutch helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
soul products said:
wat are u talking about "eod" thats the dutch helmet

You made an E.O.D. helmet
gallery_19806_1991_127442.jpg

And im just saying it felt like mine took forever.
gallery_20079_1977_247314.jpg

First project, and i took the "Hayabusa is Stoopad" off the front.

Haha, that's pretty good lol. I may do that once we get some snow where I live.

He's a bit on the plump side lol.

Your global warming reminded me of a sign I saw at Brett Farve's last football game with the Packers (Playoffs 2008). As I was freezing my arse off, I saw, among the Ice Bowl III signs, a sign that said "Dear Al Gore, we solved global warming in Wisconsin." It was -20F. (Thank God, I don't live there.) ;)

Cheers!

well this is what happens when u mix freezing temps that affect resins and bordom

and ooh i appologize about the eod thing, forgot the gallery i put it in

let me help you with the global warming of the world.........

its snowing weeks in holland that never been like 92 years ago...

the archo people say that people whos doing this work a corrupt they mess with the number of the earth's warms...

so in short words its bull-$#!T (sorry to say that) to only want to see money

so if you don't believe me i got more story's of theme i know alot i do history in the limbary and logbook's

so if you got question PM me

sorry thats is in this tread

good luck

Wait, wait...

Let me see if I got this straight. There has been a lot of snowing lately, therefore, global warming is a lie?

Is it just me or does it look like a really plump ODST wearing a dress, LOL, but no really good work there I live in Arkansas and when it snowed here it was fine till it sleeted that night and put a thick layer of ice on top of the snow.

omg i hear from my mother today that will come a ice time its coming back slowly becues the one line with the planets that why it cold every were

Sparthan-t81 said:
omg i hear from my mother today that will come a ice time its coming back slowly becues the one line with the planets that why it cold every were

So you don't believe in global warming, but you do believe that alignment of the planets will cause a new ice age?

ok branching discussion (not a bad thing) ive never heard of that whole alignment of the planets thing but hey power to u

and my opening comment on the global warming thing was more of a joke than anything, we just dont see snow very much in fort worth esspecially 7in so its a bit of a shocker

and acehigh is ur sig talking about avatar(not the airbender)

soul products said:
ok branching discussion (not a bad thing) ive never heard of that whole alignment of the planets thing but hey power to u

and my opening comment on the global warming thing was more of a joke than anything, we just dont see snow very much in fort worth esspecially 7in so its a bit of a shocker

and acehigh is ur sig talking about avatar(not the airbender)

I'm hoping the planet thing was a joke too. Hard to tell on a forum though...

I can understand that seeing a lot of snow where it usually isn't does make you think. From what I've read it can be caused by global warming, as it will make the weather go more chaotic, not just warmer.

And yes, my sig does reference Avatar in the final fight scene.

That is why they now call it global climate change. It is a cyclical thing. Back on topic though, nice snow dude. I probably would have done the same but it snows once every 10 years where I live so we aren't due for another 5 or 6 years I think.

Global warming is still happening...it's just that humans aren't causing it. It's part of a natural cycle that the earth has been through millions of times before, and is going to lead up to another ice age, but that is still thousands of years away. So you can suck on that Al Gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back