Things To Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon Man

Jr Member
Hey guys I am building helms for my friends and I to play with but the thing is my dad thinks bondo is to messy and fiberglass is to dangerous and you nedd to many other things for it.

So I was wondering is there any other thing that could make a helmet as hard or harder than fibergalss and bondo does.??

Thanks Recon Manps except hot glue method

well tell ur dad that if u get a respirator the resin wont affect u but thats costly and as long as u were gloves the fiberglass matte wont hurt u either

but if taht dont work ive seen people use paper mache(dont know how to spell that)but i dont think it will be as strong

lol or tell him ull give him ReConZZ to if he lets u use the fiberglass and bondo

dont ever us paper mache, if he doesnt want you using fiberglass and bondo then try casting resin. you can get a trial pack of smooth cast 300 for like 25 bucks and then you wont need bondo just sand away the paper and apply detail directly to the plastic.

this is the third thread exactly like this in the last week. look around b4 asking man. all these same answers were given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back