Soft Parts This A Question For All The Dudettes Of T3h 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Hello senoritas, I am here asking for your advice.

How do you all do your hair when you put your helmet on?

The reason I say this is because I have Really long hair (watch a Dragonforce vid on youtube and look at
Herman Li (Asian dude) only its not as long and im mexican).

Help would be awsome thank you.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

uh...i dont have long hair anymore, but maybe you should tie it back. Or, save yourself a lot of trouble and get it cut.

Well, I found two pretty good ways:

1) Pull your hair back in a low pony tail at the nape of your neck and wrap/pin it like a pricess leigha bun from star wars

2)OR, put it in a mid to high pony tail (which ever is most comfortable) and either let it loose or before you pull your hair through one last time leave it as a loose bun.

These still have their own problems, but being a softball catcher I had to find the best way. I prefer option two. Hope this helps! :D

Hmm, I guess I could tie it back.

save yourself a lot of trouble and get it cut.

No way!!! I get tons of compliments. Shoot even some of my chick friends braided it (kept my eye on them tho heh heh).

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually just put it in a low ponytail and use tons of bobby pins to keep it all in one place, then put an under armor hood on on top of that which keeps my hair out of the fans in my helmet, but it also makes my hair slide around underneath it and it gets messed up pretty easily. i also try to keep my hair shorter like above shoulder length. but the ponytail, bobby pin, and hood method worked pretty good at comic con.

How about a high Pony tail with the turtle neck thing that some soldiers use. Watch the Halo Wars trailer and you will see what I mean if you still don't get what im talking about.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

ACDCrockr209 said:
Hmm, I guess I could tie it back.

No way!!! I get tons of compliments. Shoot even some of my chick friends braided it (kept my eye on them tho heh heh).

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

I have freakishly long hair too, aproximatley how long is yours lol? Mines past my shoulders and I on the other hand barely get compliments, but when I do I love it. Dont get it cut.

When I put helmets on, I dont do anything, I just let it sit, but sometimes I wear a bandanna.

I have freakishly long hair too, aproximatley how long is yours lol? Mines past my shoulders and I on the other hand barely get compliments, but when I do I love it.

Mine is WAY longer. like I said watch a Dragonforce vid and look at Herman Li's mane. My mane is almost that long lol.

Here is another Idea. In Halo 3, There are maines with no helmet right. Well im going to be a Hell Jumper. So I was thinking I would have some War Paint on my face. That way I can look an indian (feather) since my friends call me one anyways.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Long hair and armor costuming just don't mix well. I have hair that's three inches long (was down past my shoulders in highschool) and it's tough to wear a helmet without hair getting in my face or getting too hot.

try a pony tail then bend the hair so its over lapping the pony tail then put a hair tie there to hold it that way, you should probably get some kind of hood to cover your head after words.

you could find some kind of coif/headpeice/mantle that covers your head, that fits into your helmet when you have it on. I used a ski-mask type thing and it worked as far as my hair was concerned. Though... I dont recomend that for long-term use. Gets a bit stuffy...

i usually do mine samurai style tied with a high in a pony tail ..it fits in the back of my mr6 card port area really well.....
lots of "dudes" replying to this....says somthing about the times we live in i guess lol

I have my hair really long too, but I always have it in a ponytail, so it isn't really an issue for me. ;)
Long haired dudes ftw. :D

I also have long hair (used to be really really long but I try to keep it cropped at the shoulder), I wear a respirator under my helmet to keep it from fogging up so I try to consolidate my hair under the back of the lower strap. Then I just tie the underwrap underneath it and no one can tell.

I had hair to my shoulders just earlier today...but for the sake of my marine armor...i cut it...i will miss it...for about a week or 2 until it grows back at an alarmingly fast rate.

ms fluffy uses a hair net and a small hood... just jets it go everywhere in the hairnet.. but also gets anoying... so she also has a headband.

I also have long hair(approx. to the half down my back-about35-40cm when tailed.)
I would use either balaclava or bobbypins to keep it off your eyes/visible.

JustMe
BTW: Long haired guys FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back