This may be a bit off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was wondering, I have a gas mask that I wanna use as a face piece for my suit, and I wanna know what I should put on the back and top part of the head. And what kind of armor should I make to go with it (I'm gonna make it black definetly since it matches my gas mask.) I want it to be kinda like spartan, but a bit rounder, maybe I should try EVA.

well i used a type of gas mask and it worked great, so i DO recomend it but becareful. to answer your second question, i used part of an all around paintball helm. or you could use straps... like velcro or part of a belt if u want to go cheap.

ps welcome to the 405th!!!!

RadioactiV777 said:
But I was wondering, I have a gas mask that I wanna use as a face piece for my suit, and I wanna know what I should put on the back and top part of the head. And what kind of armor should I make to go with it (I'm gonna make it black definetly since it matches my gas mask.) I want it to be kinda like spartan, but a bit rounder, maybe I should try EVA.

Last edited by a moderator:
And for anyone who wants to know what kind of gas mask I have, this is a picture of the exact one I have

Gas%20Mask%20Israeli%205796.jpg

Well I need some ideas, I really only wanna make like fore arm, shoulder, back and chest, all around helmet that matches my gas mask, and calf armor pieces, I am on a very tight budget too, so yeah.

CWA Mjolnir varient. Chemical Weapons Assult varient. Clever, make a varient to deal with that before the covenant starts using it. :D :D

RadioactiV777 said:
Pics? And I have an old footbal helmet I can use. Just add a few mods to make it look cool and spray paint it.
I would really like to see you pull that off, who knows tho you might ve able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prolly could, I just gotta figure a way to get the face guards off and get some spray paint.
I can't screw em off because they are like, I dunno but I don't have any tools in my garage to remove it, except brute force but that may take a while for me <___<

Hey I got some M-40s laying around Brand new if you want one PM me there straight out of the box. Check out the pics.
I use mine (seen Below) for my umbrella corp stuff.

That would be sweet to make a hybrid NBC Mark VI suit.

Those masks have always looked like a ducks head to me. But that is a very old Russian mask they stopped using those before WWII they came out in 1915! thats a collectors item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back