This may be a bit sad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to make my dog a promethian crawler costume?

She's a really fun, funny dog. Mom is always putting her in clothes. So what the heck lol.

I could imagine taking the game model of the crawler and making some flexible printable files of it, but it'd take a hell of a lot of work and measurement :p

oh boy did I ever laughed at the prospect of seeing a dog in a crawler costume. I guess anything is possible, I guess if you would make this it would look really good on a Doberman or grey hound, but really funny on a chihuahua dog. I don't think anyone has cleaned up that model yet though.

If you or anyone else has the time.. I've separated and killed all the doubles and uploaded the aforementioned model to Thingiverse.
You'd have to measure the dog and then translate the measurements to the parts by hollowing out and splitting them into wearable bits.
Then find someone who prints with flexible filament or use Shapeways to get the bits done.
I think 'Sox Cosplay and Props' on FB does flexible.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:341283

Anyway, enjoy :D

oh boy did I ever laughed at the prospect of seeing a dog in a crawler costume. I guess anything is possible, I guess if you would make this it would look really good on a Doberman or grey hound, but really funny on a chihuahua dog. I don't think anyone has cleaned up that model yet though.

I'm thinking if slightly insolent pulls this off, and then uploads some good photos of his dog dressed up, you can be sure that Crimmson is going to snag one of those pics for his avatar. Or maybe good profile pic for his Facebook. Cuz he is just weird like that, I guess? Lol, I don't believe I've ever seen a pic of him, ever. He's like MasterCheif, never shows his face!

darthvader - Please be aware of the date of the last person who posted in a thread. If it has been longer than three months since someone has commented then it is frowned upon to resurrect the thread unless you have something very helpful to contribute. It pushes down current threads where people are actually building things. In the future I'd recommend sending a Private Message to the Original Poster to express your interest in their old threads. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back